Gym day.

* Lovely walks into the gym *

Jayceon: Hey Love!

* He waves smiling hard Lovely looks at him and walks his way.*

Lovely: Hello Jayceon!

Jayceon: Why so formal?

* Lovely licks her lips squint her eyes and tilt her head to the right.*

Lovely: Cause I know about boys like you!

Jayceon: Boys like me? Baby I'm a man!

Lovely: * Chuckles * Hook! Line. Linker.

Jayceon: What?!?

Lovely: I was waiting for you to say something dumb so I could leave and you did. Now I can tell Nye I tried!

Jayceon: You and your sister are close aren't you?

Lovely: Yeah we go everywhere together. We just moved into our house together. I wanted her to come but she had a breakfast date with her boyfriend.

Jayceon: So when is the house warming?

Lovely: At the end of this month!

Jayceon: Damn i'mma be outta town performing! I'm be gone the rest of the month and the month after that.

* Lovely looks down then fake smile*

Lovely: Well let's just get to working out cause I need to get this body right.

* He looks at her and smirk*

Jayceon: It is right!

* Lovely smirks and roll her eyes. She picks up some 20 pound weights and starts doing squats. Jaycoen looks at her ass and smirks. He starts lifting weights and lovely watch his muscles through the mirror.*

Lovely P.o.v

DAMN... He has the perfect body! He's a rapper. An we have a cute lil thing going on. An he has street cred and he can really spoiled me....

* The game Taps Lovely on her shoulder *

The Game: Wanna work on some other part of yo body and not yo

*Looks at Lovely's butt*

ass while starring at yourself.

Lovely: * They both laugh * Shut uppp and sure!

The Game: Can I help you on some quick leg work before w-...

Keith: Lovely?

Lovely: Keith. Hey.

Keith: What are you doing here?

Lovely: Decided to come to the gym with Jay. Oh yeah Game this is Keith my ex boyfriend Keith this is The Game.

Keith: Nice to meet you!

The Game: Same to you too bruh. Baby let's go I have lunch reservations for us!

Lovely: Oh.