Who is he?

* Lovely is in her room on the floor rocking back in forward as she crys. Jayceon walks into the bedroom.*

Jayceon: Your mom told me to tell you dinner is ready.

* Jayceon looks over at Lovely then walk up to her.*

What's Wrong?

* Lovely sits there rocking. Jayceon walks out the room and goes to get Nicki and Nyemiah. Then he brings them back to Lovely's room. *

I don't know what to do.

* Nicki and Nyemiah gets on the floor and crawl closer to Lovely. Nyemiah holds Lovely and Nicki hold Lovely's hand. Lovely holds her breath. *

Nicki: Lovely breath.

Nyemiah: Sis you gotta breath.

*Nicki/Nyemiah starts singing*

It only takes one motion to send off a notion and let us know your alright. It only takes one feeling to tell us you need healing and we'll be right by your side. Just let us know how to help you carry on. An together you know we're strong. If I'm not there to sing this song then call me up on the phone.

* Lovely gasp for air.*

Lovely: H...H...He's out.

Nye: How do you know.

Nicki: when?

* Lovely hand Nye her phone. Nicki and Nyemiah looks and see's the newspaper article then they put the phone down and holds Lovely. *

Jayceon: Who is he?

*Nyemiah and Nicki looks at Lovely and Lovely nods. They exit the room and Jayceon sits next to Lovely.*

Lovely: When I was around 13 14 I was almost raped by one of my dad's friends. Once the police come to get him he told me when he get out he was gonna finish the job and make sure I wouldn't be able to tell my side of the story ever.

Jayceon: I'm yo husband no Matter how you feel and I got yo back. I'll die before I let him touch you.

Lovely : Jay you sure?

Jayceon: Yo mom told me to take control and that's what I'm bout to do. I didn't listen at first but this time I am.