State side 30 (St.Louis Mo.)

Me and Chino decided to move back state side and some how Jayceon did too. We decided to be roomies since I was staying at his house so often. He was my extra help since I didn't have my baby father with me.

Chino: Love bug, you need anything from the store?

Lovely: Umm...Ice cream, Whip cream and Apple Juice. Can you stop at Popeyes and get me all wings. An can you get me some shrimp fried rice with crab Rangoon.

Chino: You still got 29 bottles of apple juice in the kitchen.

Lovely: This will make 30.

Chino: Ok baby girl, I got you.

Lovely rubs her belly and lays back on the couch.

• Hour Later •

Lovely wakes up an hour later. She sits up and see's she has 29 missed phone calls and one text. She looks through her phone and call Nye.

Lovely: Yo wasp?

Nyemiah: Meek car got shot at and Ma was in the back seat!

Lovely: Man stop playing! That shit dead yo!

Nyemiah: Lovely I'm dead ass serious!

Lovely: Where she at now?!?! What's going on?!?!Where the fuck is meek at?!?

Nyemiah: She in the hospital Meek fine but they say she lost a lot of blood!

Lovely: I'm on my way! FUCK!

Lovely hangs up the phone. She grabs her purse and shoes she gets up and walks to the door when she stub her toe on the chair and fall. Her belly pain kicks in and she sits there crying. Chino walks in the house and looks at her he puts everything down and runs to her.

Lovely: I'M FINE!

Chino: What happen?

Lovely: Meek car got shot at and Ma was in the back seat! She in the hospital and they say she lost a lot of blood!

Chino: Is Meek ok?

Lovely: FUCK HIM! Ouch!

Tears start streaming down Lovely face as she try's to get up.

Chino: Where are you going?

Lovely: New York!

Chino: Lovely sit here and relax. Your pregnant you need to calm down. Today I need you to choose yourself!

Lovely: I can't she needs me! Beyoncé didn't stop when her hair got stuck in the fan, Janet didn't stop when her nipple was out and I can't stop just cause a lil six month baby bump.

Chino: We are in St.louis she's in New York Lovely.

Lovely: Okay and Jesus is in heaven. You say all this to say?

Chino: She...

Lovely gather her things and gets up. she walks to the front door and as she call some one on her phone in Leave.