Bullied...?

HEY GUYS THIS IS A SMUT AND WARNING IT IS R*PE, I REGRET WRITING IT NOW THAT I LOOK BACK ON IT BUT IM NOT DELETING ANYTHING I WROTE SO I APOLOGIZE IF THIS DOES OR DID BAD THINGS FOR YOU BUT HERE IT IS ANYWAYS-

***Dipper***

They told me that I'm good at everything. I can't exactly argue with them, though... I don't mean to brag about it. In fact, I hate it. I get straight A's without trying, can almost master any instrument, have a really high social skill level, can speak in front of anyone and get them on my side, can manipulate and lie to anyone and get away with it, and can care for a family of four with ease. I don't like it! I want to be a normal human!!

I want to have to learn how to do something... fall in love without having to worry about them thinking I'm a showoff like everyone does... be a kid and take it slow instead of advancing two grades and then have to take care of both my parents and my sister... that would be nice...

"Mr. Pines, please stand and read." I mentally roll my eyes.

"Yes, sir." I stand, holding my book and reading the words off the page. After I finish, I sit back down. The class quietly continues. I sit with the sound of silence ringing in my ears.

It doesn't take long before the bell rings, releasing us to lunch. I stand with my stuff and start leaving the room to my locker. I start putting my things in the small metal box as an excessive amount of high scholars fill the halls.

"Hey, Pine Tree." I continue as if I didn't here anything. "I know you heard me, so look at me." I roll my eyes, closing my locker and turning around, looking the speaker dead in the eyes. "There we go! Are are you, you little smart-ass freak?"

"Just fine. And you, Bill?" Bill is an eleventh grader, like me, only he was held one year back, unlike me who was put two years ahead, and he's only an inch or so taller than me. Plus, he's good at almost nothing except with his words. I think he's jealous... but that's not the reason he's a big dick. He has a rough time at home and was picked on as a kid, so, big shocker, he let's it out on the youngest kid in the school. Well, somewhat.

"Oh, doing great! Except for the fact that your sass is really annoying me today." I was possibly the sassiest kid in school this morning, and he just so happened to come after me at my worst moment. He puts his arm against the locker beside me and smirks at me. "So, then... what'll it be today?" He gets close to my face.

"Whatever you say... like always... I mean, I have no say in it anyway." He smirks and backs off, grabbing my forearm and taking me to the bathrooms, per the usual. He pulls me into the stall and closes and locks the door behind him. No one ever comes in here during lunch, so it's basically perfect for him to do whatever he pleases, except for the fact that it smells.

Immediately, he pins me to the wall opposite of the stall door. "Let's see..." He suddenly smiles, letting me know he has an idea of what today's half torture, half pleasure was for today. He pulls a bandage wrap out of his pocket and starts binding my wrists together. When he finishes, he takes me over and puts the cloth with my hands in it on a hook ment for backpacks and stuff on the wall right of us. I don't struggle at this point. When I did- near the beginning of the year- he put up a better fight than me and got me to submiss to him.

He presses himself up against me with his knee against my crotch and his hands trailing down my sides.

"Wh-what are you doing?? I'll tell my mum and dad on you!!"

I feel myself shake a little already. Bill chuckles. He immediately kisses my neck, looking for any sensitive areas. I feel goosebumps run down my back when he does, and he notices. He starts licking and sucking and biting the area. After a minute or so, he pulls back. Knowing him, there's a pretty big mark there. Again.