Tuesday (Part Four)

***BILL'S POV***

I slowly open my eyes, finding myself on a chair with Dipper next to me. No, not next to me. Hugging me from the side. Using me as a pillow. What do humans call it? Um... oh yeah, this is cuddling. I'm pretty sure of it.

We sit in the chair, like we were sitting last night, only a little more relaxed. I blink a few times and look up at the clock. It takes a second to read before I realize what time it is.

"Hey." I try shaking Dipper awake. "Hey, come on. We have to get up."

"No..." He groans, hugging me closer. "Don't wanna let go..."

"Dipper, its seven forty-three."

That simple sentence set him off. He jumps up. "Why didn't you tell me?? Oh man, I gotta get ready and-" he walks away as he speaks until I hear the attic door close. I blink a few times, then shrug and stand. I start to leave the living room until I bump into someone.

"Sorry dude." I look up and see the big man, Soos. "Hey, have you seen Dipper?" He looks excited. "I have something big to tell him."

"Upstairs." I respond simply.

"Sweet, thanks, um... what was your name again?"

"William."

He smiles. "Alright, thanks William dude!" He rushes upstairs to Dipper. I'm curious, but not curious enough. I immediately start sweeping the Shack.

After a bit, Dipper comes running down the stairs. "What's going on?" I ask.

Soos responds. "Only the two greatest men to ever walk this earth are coming home! Stan and Ford Pines!" My eyes widen.

Dipper rushes over to me. "Soos, remember? William doesn't know them." Oh yeah. I just got here... well, William just got here. "William, Stan and Ford are my great uncles. Ford's an adventurer, and Stan found the Mystery Shack." I nod. I already know basically their life stories.

"Got it."

"They wrote me saying that they'd be here either today or tomorrow!" Soos says excitedly. I nervously look at Dipper.

"Can't wait to meet them."

He nods. "Oh yeah, and Soos, Mabel's gonna be back tomorrow."

Soos looks super happy. "Yes! All of the Pines family back where they belong!"

Dipper laughs a little. He looks at me. "I need to talk to you for a second. Follow me." He tells me. I follow him until we reach the attic. He closes the door behind him. "This is bad." He immediately says. I nod. "Ford is going to know for sure who you are. You need to stay here this week. You have work and people actually like you and you're my rebound and I intend to keep you around for the week. You're not leaving any sooner or any later."

I blink a couple times. "I'm sorry, your what?" Rebound? What's that?

"Nothing, don't worry about it. Okay, um... what are we going to do??"

I think. "We could... wait it out. Not stress too badly over it. If he asks questions, tell the truth."

He looks at me like I'm crazy. "Who are you?"

"William Caesar."

He rolls his eyes. "Okay, well... I don't want to go with that, but if it's all we got, then fine..." We just stare at each other for a minute. "We best go back..." I nodded.

We walked down the stairs. Soos comes up to us. "YOU BROKE UP WITH NATE DUDE I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

I look at Dipper. "Um... how did you know that?"