Thursday (Part Six)

***BILL'S POV***

"Get up." I blink my eye open, immediately seeing Dipper. "Get up William, I'm gonna puke." I blink a couple times, then sit up slowly. He gets up and runs to the bathroom. I watch him for a bit.

"What's going on?" I look over at Mabel, who rubs her eyes awake. "Is Dipper sick?"

I think to myself. Alcohol isn't a great thing for humans and it doesn't really seem to be widely accepted to get drunk... "I guess. He didn't look so good last night."

She yawns. "Well, you can take over his shift today, then." I nod. I suddenly feel like my head is gonna explode. Oh god, this hurts like hell... I need to get drunk more often.

Dipper walks out of the bathroom, holding his stomach. He opens his eyes and looks at me. He then looks at Mabel. "I'm... I'm gonna take a day off..."

"Don't worry, Bro Bro. William's gonna take over for you today." She smiles. "I'll go change." She gets up, grabs clothes, and leaves to downstairs. I look at Dipper.

"She doesn't like when I drink, don't tell her, okay?" I nod. "So... what happened?" I blink a few times. "I can't remember anything passed saying you were a lightweight... what happened?"

Something inside of me hurts, but feels relieved. He doesn't have to know... "Well... we drank... then we kissed... then your uncles came home..." His eyes widen. "Don't worry, I made you go to bed so they didn't see you. After that, I came back upstairs and you were sitting up. I sat next to you, you passed out, and then we slept."

He looks down, his face turning red. "Did we... do anything...?"

"Just kissed..." I don't need to tell him about the conversation. Ever... it still hurts a little, though...

"Okay..." We stare at each other for a while.

I break the silence. "Lay back down. You need rest." He nods. "Do you need anything else?"

"Water." I nod. "Are you doing okay? You got pretty messed up too..."

I shrug. "I'm not gonna puke. My head's just hurting a bit."

"Okay..." He goes over to the bed and lays down.

"I'll go get you some water."

I leave, going downstairs to get a glass of water for him. Mabel looks at me. I smile at her and bring the water upstairs. I give it to Dipper.

"Thank you."

"Yeah. Feel better, I'll come up and check on you in a while." He smiles.

I go back downstairs and see Mabel again. I suddenly remember that their uncles are here.

"By the way, your uncles showed up last night." I tell her.

"Really?" She smiles widely.

I nod. I go over to grab a broom and start sweeping. "They're in their rooms asleep, I think."

She runs off. I continue sweeping. After a while, she comes back with Stan. He looks at me.

"I thought you were a dream." Is the first thing he says.

"Morning, sir."

"I'm gonna go get Grunkle Ford!" Mabel says, running off again.

Stan just looks at me. "What did you say your name was?"

"William."

He looks at me for a while longer. "Where's Dipper?"

"He's sick, upstairs."