Lamby

***Bill***

"Pine Tree, play with me!!" I whine, bored out of my mind. I hang off of the kid, groaning.

"No. I'm busy." He reads his stupid journal. You know, the one he's read fifty million times already. I narrow my eyes and growl, snapping my fingers and making the book disappear. "Hey! Give it back!!"

"Not until you play with me."

He growls at me. "Fine! We'll play a quick game of tag or something, then give me the book."

"Ah ah ah!" I stand in front of him, crossing my arms. "I decide when to give it back and what we play." He rolls his eyes. I smirk, snapping my fingers and teleporting us to the forest. "We will play hide and tag. You hide, and if I find you, you have to try to run and hide again. If I get you, I win, but if I can't get you for an hour, you win." He rolls his eyes. "One more thing..." I snap again and he's in his adorable Lamby costume while I change into a wolf costume.

His eyes widen. "No way!!"

"Ready, set, run!!" He immediately runs of. "One, two, three, four..." I count to thirty as I chuckle. "... twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty!! Ready or not, I'm coming, Lamby!!" I snicker and start running off in the direction he went. I prowl through the woods like an actually wolf hunting. I hear a rustle nearby and go that way. "Who wants a lamby, lamby, lamby?" I hear a small whimper to my right. "I do~ I do~" I look that way and see a small tuff of brown hair under white cloth. I smirk as I slowly creep to him. "So, go up and greet your mammy, mammy, mammy." He suddenly jumps up and starts running in fear. I laugh as I run after him. I hear him panting in fear and exhustion. "Hi there! Hi there!!" He turns many many times, and I eventually lose sight of him. I can't hear anything either, so I slowly walk and look around. "So march, march, march around the daisies." I listen closely around, making as little noise as possible. I feel a branch hit my head and look up to see my Lamby Lamby climbing up the tree. I smirk. "Don't, don't, don't you forget about the ba-by~" I start climbing up the tree quickly, chasing after Pine Tree.

He looks down in fear. "Bill!! Stop!! Please!! You're scaring me!" He tries to go faster, but ends up grabbing a weak branch. He falls, screaming, until his uniform gets stuck on a branch, leaving him hanging upside down. I quickly make my way up to him and stare him in the eye, smirking.

"Caught you~" He let's himself hang.

"Help me down! This hurts..." He looks at me.

"Hmm..." I think for a second. "And what will I get in return?"

"Anything!!"

"Name something in specific."

He stutters for a second. "We'll play another game?" I shake my head. "I'll... I'll do whatever you say for a week." I raise my eyebrows, bored with his proposition. "A month?" Still nothing. I watch his face go red as he thinks of something. Just the mere thought of what he might be thinking peaks my interest. "Look... you won... you caught the Lamby..." He pauses for a second. "... and... he'll offer himself... for your dessert." I smirk as he looks away.

"Even if you hadn't offered, you would've been~" I snap my fingers and we're on the forest floor, still in the costumes. I pick him up and put him over my shoulder.

"Hey!! Put me down! And get me out of this stupid suit!"

I chuckle and start walking through the woods. "Nah... I like to play with my food first~"

I keep walking until I decide we're deep enough in the woods. I snap and make an underground den for us. Actually, it's more like a house with a living room and a kitchen. Sort of. I put Pine Tree down. "Go on down, now." He slowly crawls down into the place and I follow after him, smirking. I cover the entrance, but make sure we're still able to breathe.