Friday (Part Seven)

***BILL'S POV***

I open my eyes to brightness. Slowly, my eyes adjust and I look around. I'm on the roof like I was last night. Dipper's still here, too. He lays next to me, holding my side. His nails dig into my skin. Everywhere on me hurts, so I look at myself. There's human blood all over me, open wounds all around, a couple of bruises here and there. Suddenly, my head hurts worse than it did yesterday and I feel like puking. I snap my fingers immediately and the feeling of both is gone. I look at Dipper and snap again. I do the same thing to him, so he won't be 'sick' again. I lay my head back and think.

What happened last night? All I remember is him saying sorry... me kissing him... I...

I hear him groan and look at him. He slowly opens his eyes and sits up a little. He looks at me.

Only in this exact moment do I realize he doesn't have pants on. Both of our eyes widen.

"Do you... remember anything?" He asks. His voice shaking.

"Not much... getting drunk... you said you were sorry... and... you told me to kiss you... so I did... and... that's it... I can't remember anything after that..."

We look at each other, kind of worried. "Did we...?"

"I think..."

I gulp. We stare at each other for a while. I snap myself out of it and continue to look him in the eyes.

"Um... do you... need some pants...?" My voice gets a little high.

"Please." I snap and he has pants. I do it again and I have a shirt and an eye patch. He lets out a breath, but continues looking at me. "We should... go inside..." I nod. We get up and go back inside the Shack. We go to the attic, passing Mabel on the way.

"Morning!" She says, happily.

We walk passed her. "Morning." We both say in unison, continuing the walk to the attic. When we reach it, we close and lock the door behind us.

I let out a long breath. "Holy shit..." Dipper says, going to his bed, pulling his hair. "Holy shit..." He looks at me. "Do we talk about this or bottle it up inside until we both explode?"

"It would probably be better to talk now."

"Good idea..." I gulp. "I fucked an insane, homicidal, half-demon..."

"I lost my human virginity to a paranoid alcoholic..."

"I'm not an alcoholic! Those two nights were the first time in forever since I had a drink!"

"Then I made you an alcoholic... shit..."

"No, these were special occasions..."

"Okay... Dipper what the hell do we do? Why am I bitten and bruised? Not complaining, just..."

"I want to know what happened..."

"Right..."

We stand in silence for a second. "We could... reenact it."

I blink a few times. "Would that work?" He shrugs. "I mean... I guess... not drink this time, though." He nods. "Um... tonight then?"

"No." He shakes his head a lot. "No, right now."

"Now??"

"Yeah, it'll just be really quick." I gulp.

"I..." I think. "Okay..."

"Okay, so, what happened? Everything?"

"Well..." I go over to the bed and sit, my back to the head. He comes over to me. "You had me drink, like, half of a bottle."