Let's Play Spy

***Mabel***

"I'm going out again, Mabel! I'll see you around nine!"

"See you, Dipper!" I hear the door close and sigh. He's always going out, nowadays... I can never spend any quality family time with him anymore. I wish I at least knew where he was going. He uses the excuse that he's going to the bar with his friends, which I let fly, but I know it's not the truth. He doesn't really know many people.

That I know of. Either way, even if he was seeing people, the bar thing is a lie. Maybe... maybe one day I'll follow him! Yeah!! And I'll find out what he's doing and if it's with anyone and everything!!

You're a genius, Mabel Pines!!

Alright, so all I have to do is next time he goes out, which will probably be tomorrow, follow him with a camera to record all of his actions and never lose sight of him. That should be pretty easy, right? Right.

I go upstairs immediately and start searching for my camera. I find it quickly, turning it on and making sure it has enough battery and film. I grab some extras of each just to be sure and put them all in a bag. I put the bag under my bed and smile.

Okay, now, a disguise. I look around my room and eventually find a makeup set Pacifica once left behind, a short haired wig from God knows where, some colour contacts I bought a while back, and clothes that I strongly hate, but fit me. This should be good enough. I won't be recognizable in stuff that I would never wear ever in my whole life unless I was going undercover. Which I am, so I'll wear them.

This is gonna be so much fun, playing as a spy!! Like in the movies!!

I smile at my amazing plan. Then again... he could catch me... or it could be something really private. Eh, who cares? I need to know.

I lay back on my bed and wait for tomorrow to come.

*~~~~~*

"I'll be back late, tonight, alright?" I nod, hugging Dipper tightly. He smiles at me.

"I need to go to the store, so you'll probably be home before me." He laughs quietly.

"Can I walk you there?" I nod. We both exit the house and start walking to the large store, located a good distance from the house.

After a while, we finally make it. I wave to Dipper and go inside. Immediately, I go to the bathroom and start changing into my clothes. I put my other clothes into a bag. I hide them in a small hole hidden in the third stall and walk out with my camera purse. I start doing my makeup, putting on the wig and colour contacts. I look at myself in the mirror.

I really do look like a totally different person!! Sweet!!

I rush out of the bathroom and leave the store, looking around for Dipper. Luckily, he's not that far away, just standing there, waiting for something. Suddenly, someone walks up to him. They smile at each other and hug.

The second person is really hard to see in the light, but he looks very familiar. They start walking away, holding hands. My eyes widen. Dipper's seeing someone? For real? Awesome!

If I knew it was that, then I wouldn't have done anything. He should've just told me. I mean, I get that he wouldn't be so willing at first because it's another guy, but he should know me! I'll live him forever! As long as this boyfriend he has won't hurt him, I'm fine.

Hmm... well, since I'm already out, I might as well follow them anyways! I mean, how bad could it get?

I start casually walking in their direction as they start going towards the theater when they reach the booth, I stand behind them to get a ticket.