Pay Back

***Bill***

It's been three weeks since Pine Tree and Mabel went back home, and three weeks since they thought they got rid of me. Obviously, they didn't. I came back after a bit without anyone knowing except some idiot who gave me his body for as long as it was alive, and now, I, Bill Cipher, am back and in the flesh!!

When I got all that taken care of and the idiot's soul disposed of, I went to the place where everyone said the Pines twins lived- Piedmont, California!

It took a while to find them, but ever since I did, I've been watching the two from a bit closer than one would consider 'safe-spying-distance'. Eh. They won't catch me.

I stare at Pine Tree from his roof, him oblivious to me being here looking at him. I wait patiently, watching the people around him pick on him and tease him. They seem to take an interest in doing so, and it irks me. Only I can mess with Pine Tree! Those jerks have no pla-

Hmm... I can use this... he obviously can't do anything about them, but he really wants to stand up to them. He doesn't know what else to do... huh... if this goes on for too long, he'll snap.

I grin evilly at the thought. When he snaps, he'll do anything to get them away. All I need to do is get them to get worse... make them haunt him... then, when he's right on the edge of all of it, I'll come in and save the day, offering to help destroy them, destroy everyone who ever hurt him!! He won't be able to resist!! He'll go insane!! And all the obstacles in my way of taking over this dimension will be gone!!! Not only that, but I will have someone to help me destroy everyone!! He will rule by my side, and he won't get in my way, ever again. Shooting Star is useless without him, just as he is useless without her, so this will be perfect!!!

I almost laugh, but remember that he's close by. This will be just perfect... when he does snap, he never goes back. Ever.

Now, all I need to do is push him over... hmm... rumors. Rumors, lies, and secrets always make good things to pick on kids for... but... that would mean I had to let these imbeciles do it. He can't see me; my eyes will give me away. Huh... fine... but first thing we do when I get my power back is kill them, and Pine Tree can't know I made this happen, or he'll go after me. Well, this plan could go wrong in many, many ways... but who cares??

Hahaha! I'm still completely insane!

I stay on the roof, watching Pine Tree just look down, trying to just walk away from the bullies, but not being able to move. I stare intently and decide to listen in.

"-pathetic loser. You can't even stand up to your parents."

"I-I don't want to..." Pine Tree starts backing away with the bullies following.

"Ha, you still a mama's boy?" He sniffles. "Oh no, not today you wuss. You don't get to go crying back to your mommy and daddy." One of them grabs his arm and starts dragging him down to a nearby secluded ally. I follow across the roof tops. And watch them. They corner the kid, not letting him escape.

"What did I ever do to you?" He asks them in fear.

They all snicker at him. "You did absolutely nothing." His eyes widen.

"You're weak, and easy to pick on."

"You won't tell anyone, no matter what."

"You're a good target to go after and very small."

"We need someone to let everything out on, and you just so happen to be the perfect choice."

Well that's messed up. Even I had a good-ish reason to mess with him.