NOT A ONE SHOT

So, if you actually believed that title, congrats! You trust me!

Anyways, yo. How are you, my dear dear children?

Unsatisfied with my lack of quick updates? Upset with my depressing one shots? Questioning life because of stuff you're going throigh? Having a terrible crisis where you have just given up?

Sorry. Now, enough with my questuons, I'd like yours.

Examples of questions for me (your favorite Billdip author [ha not really but thanks for reading anyways], Tezzi) are-

*Why are your one shots so life crippling?

*Are you busy or something so you can't update?

*Do you need ideas?

*What's your favorite colour?

*Why does your bio say your a male American child when you're writing gay one shots and you say 'mum' and 'colour'?

*Why do we exist?

*Any relationship advice?

Literally ask me anything. Friends tell me I give good therapeutic advice, relationship advice, and friend advice, I will tell you most things about me if you want, I would be happy to explain any questions you have about my one shots, literally anything. Some answers may suck, and some might be private- to which if you want to ask, I advise you to message me, not ask in this story-, but if you want to ask them, I will answer.

Seriously, that's it though. But really, don't get to close to me, I will randomly bombard you with random stings of pain of either me saying something you don't want to hear or complaining about that dude at Safeway who thought I was a girl and started flirting with me (this has not actually happened, don't ask about it, random example).

Anyways, I look forward to having something to do while I come up with ideas for more one shots while you ask questions.

Thanks to all of you for the comments that make me feel that these are at least okay one shots, the votes that spam my Wattpad, and the crying over the sad stories. You guys are all beautiful children, thanks for existing, every last one of you.

- Tezzi