Teacher (Part Two)

Just a reminder, this is the reverse people. Just saying in case you forgot... I would've forgotten... enjoy, children.

***Dipper***

"N-no!! No, let him go!" I slowly open my eyes and look left. "Please!"

"William, wake up." I say.

We've been living together for a week, and I still haven't gotten him his own bed, nor have I cleaned out Mabel's half of the room of all of its junk yet. It's been full of crap since the week after she left to do her entertaining stuff somewhere else in the U.S while I just stayed here to teach. I really should get it cleaned so he can have his own side and bed...

"No, no please..."

Then again, he'd probably kill himself in his sleep if I weren't here to wake him up. "William." I shake him awake. He looks at me, breathing heavily. His eye is widened and starting to build up a tear.

"Sorry, sir... I didn't mean to wake you... I'm trying to stop it..." I sigh and shake my head again.

"It's nothing to be sorry over, William. Why do you apologize for the things that you don't need to apologize for?"

He looks down. "I-I-I don't know, I just... I'm sorry, I don't mean to do it. It just comes out, and I can't stop. I'm sorry! I'll try harder!!" I roll my eyes at him and scoot closer. He looks at me as I get myself comfortable about an inch away from him. I place my hand on his cheek and he flinches for a second before loosening up. I rub my thumb in circles on his cheek and move in and kiss him. "Sir? Wh-why do you do that?" He asks.

This whole sequence of nightmare, apology, kiss, then back to sleep has been happening since the day he got here. "... reasons..."

"When people kiss other people like that, sir, it... it usually means something..." He looks away from my eyes.

"Are you afraid it doesn't mean anything?" I ask him. He continues looking away with no response. I sigh, kissing his forehead. "Sleep well, William."

"... y-yes, sir..." He closes his eye and gets comfortable. "Sir?"

"Yes?"

"C-c-can you... uh... can you please... s-sing to me...?"

I chuckle. "Yeah. What do you want?"

He pauses for a second to think. "Girl with Golden Eyes by Sixx A.M... unless you don't know it..."

Yeah... I know that one. " She speaks to me in Persian
Tells me that she loves me
The girl with golden eyes." I see him smile in the dark. "And though I hardly know her
I let her in my veins
And trust her with my life." I remember each lyric perfectly, and I enjoy seeing the poor kid smiling instead of teary eyed. "I wish I had never kissed her
'Cause I just can't resist her
The girl with golden eyes
Every time she whispers
'Take me in your arms
The way you did last night.'

"Everything will be okay
Everything will be alright
If I can get away from her
And save my worthless life.

"I wake up every morning
Jonesing for her love
The girl with golden eyes
I won't have to wait long
'Til she buries me with roses
'Cause she's always by my side