Fairy Tale

***Third Person***

Once upon a time, there was a young prince who lived in the Kingdom of Gravity Falls. The prince's name was Prince Pine Tree, and he had a twin sister named Princess Shooting Star. They both lived in the castle north of the kingdom with the king and queen, their parents.

One day, the prince went out hunting, but he ran into a tree and passed out. He awoke to his sister bringing him home on a horse. Suddenly, the prince heard a sound down the ally beside them as they walked. He got curious and investigated.

A young, poor, homeless, orphaned theif was eating his last bit of food while hiding in the shadows. The prince walks up to the theif, and shows the boy mercy as a kind human. The princess, though cautious at first, had graciously let the theif live in the twins' room with them.

For two years, the three lived together, happy. One day, the now-former theif, named Corn Chip, had realized that he had fallen in deep love with the beautiful prince.

The prince had hidden, yet mutual, feelings for Corn Chip. It wasn't until Corn Chip had filed up the courage to tell the prince. He, even though he had felt the same, was reluctant to answer with truth, for he knew the punishment his parents would force upon both of the young men. Against his smarter judgement and his fear for his and his lover's wellbeing, he accepted the love Corn Chip had for him.

The two hid their love from everyone in the kingdom, except, of course, Princess Shooting Star. The princess hid her brother's secret with her life.

One fateful day, the queen and king had caught the two boys, and banished them from the castle.

Wandering the streets, the two were now looked down upon for their 'treason'. They hid in ally ways, stealing food to survive, but not wasting a crumb of stale bread they would find.

Later on in their lives, a man had attack the former-prince in attempt to kill him. Corn Chip had gone on a rage and killed the attacker. The citizens of the kingdom accused him of murder and put him in jail. Pine Tree, distressed and driven mad, tried to break in in the dead of night with plans to free his love.

He walked to the edge of the kingdom, his head down in failure.

The next day, Corn Chip was sent to the gallows and hung for his 'crimes' even with his logical pleas.

Pine Tree had run far away, never to be seen by anyone in the kingdom ever again.

Soon, wanted posters searching for him had scattered throughout all surrounding areas. Pine Tree ran, only to be caught between the bounty hunters and a deep canyon. Not wanting to be caight by them, he jumped. All he could think about as he fell from the high canyon was the last words his love had said to him.

"I will always love you, Pine Tree, even through death, and I expect the same from you. Just know that there is no other reason I'd want to be hung for rather than defending you from your own death. Pine Tree, run far away from her, far enough that no one will find you, and I'll be there to see you again, okay? We'll be together forever, then.

"Don't let them catch you, Pine Tree. When they do, they will torture you and let you die in a way worse than my death. Even if it means that you will die in a different way, don't let them get to you.

"I promise you, Pine Tree, I will see you again, and this terrible feeling I have tells me it will be soon. Until then, try to live out your life normally. Try to find yourself a new life someplace else where you can have a home and maybe a family who cares about you.

"Never forget me, Pine Tree. Always remember me as you breath, walk, talk, and do anything. Have me close in your heart, and I will never truly be gone.

"I love you, Pine Tree. I love you more than you could ever dream. Now quick, my love, the guards are coming. Go; find a place to hide! And never forget anything I told you! I love you!"

This may seem like an unhappy ending, but beyond the death of the lovers, there is always happiness. They dance with each other forever in the everlasting dream set upon them. For eternity, they're together, happy at last.