two

being in class wasn't really something zack was accustomed to doing. school wasn't his first priority. he has 'business' to take care of, such as selling drugs with a few of his gang members. he wasn't actually in a gang, it was just a few guys he sold drugs with. selling drugs alone was always dangerous. you needed a look out, back up, and one for the pick up, and one to handle the money.

zack didn't really sell drugs for the hell of it, he did it for the money cause it was basically the only job he thought fit him. that's just how he saw it. he thought he was too good to work normal jobs such as, in a store or a restaurant, or anything other job like everyone else are getting. not only did he sell drugs, but he did them too. he mostly used hallucinogens, or sedatives (against other people not himself). he loved how alive hallucinogens made him feel, and the feeling it gave him was so intense. but zack wasn't an idiot, he didn't take those drugs back to back, cause he knew that'd be dangerous, but when he did take them, he was worse behavior wise.

that's one thing harry hated the most out of anything. when zack was under the influence of drugs. his beatings were worse, the verbal abuse more harsh, and his voice louder. but that was beside the point.

harry was glad to be in the company of all of his friends, plus boyfriend

harry was glad to be in the company of all of his friends, plus boyfriend. liam, louis, niall, and zayn were all their favorite place they hung out at. laughing, joking, and add happy as can be. harry was even being happy and bubbly, something he rarely did. but, he was happy in this moment. he didn't have to deal with zack this morning, nor yesterday or the day before. he was starting to think that maybe zack was backing off. maybe that his pain was gonna end. but he knew that wasn't the case. zack was no doubt busy those days, but harry knew when zack wasn't busy, harry was his first priority.

that scared harry.

but he enjoyed the time away from zack, and cherished the moments he had with his best friends and his boyfriend. his real boyfriend. the one that he loved, the o me that would never hurt him. the one he trusted, and counted on. zack wasn't his boyfriend, he was just... harry didn't know what he was. but he most definitely wasn't a boyfriend. harry was sitting in a booth on the inside next to zayn. with louis, niall and liam across from them. zayn has his arm draped over harry's shoulder, with harry happily leaning into his hold. everyone conversing.

"ni, i don't think that whole sandwich will fit in your mouth." liam says, eyeing the fake blonde, who was practically inhaling his burger.

"you'd be surprised at what he can fit in his mouth." louis says, not meaning to sound dirty, but that's all that came out of his mouth. sexual innuendos, and dirty jokes. harry giggles, while zayn covers harry's ears.

"lou, watch your mouth, haz here is still a baby. what are you trying to corrupt him?!" zayn jokes.

louis scoffs, picking up a fry to eat. "oh please, i'm sure you've already corrupted him."