nine

zayn had been staring out the window of his dorm for a while now with a dark look in his eyes and to say harry was scared was an understatement

zayn had been staring out the window of his dorm for a while now with a dark look in his eyes and to say harry was scared was an understatement. he was absolutely mortified about the events that he knew were bound to take place today. zack was gonna know he told someone, and not just someone- it was zayn. the last person zack ever wanted harry to open his mouth to. what was he gonna do when zayn got to him? would he stop or would try to harm harry worse than he ever has before? harry didn't even want to know the answer to that. but he knew zayn was beyond angry and wasn't gonna let zack go another day without getting his hands on him.

harry had woke up to hearing liam and zayn talking. and the tone in zayn's voice told it all. he was passed the point of gone. he was so angry that his hands shook as he was talking to liam about all the things he wanted to do to zack. how he wanted to make him suffer, and regret all the things he's ever done to hurt anyone, especially harry. he didn't understand how anyone could ever hurt him. harry was the sweetest guy you could ever cross paths with. he was caring and selfless, and always put other before himself, and he was just so kind and had respect for any and everybody.

zayn couldn't process why he'd wanna hurt harry as bad as he did. not someone like him. but he didn't care about that anymore. he was gonna make zack rethink his poor decision. he wasn't even gonna give him a chance to explain himself. he knew what he was doing was wrong, so wrong. zayn couldn't even come to the terms that he had the same blood in him as he did. their parents raised them better than that and he couldn't believe zack would stoop so low and take a dark path. was that even the same zack he had grown up with? or was this a completely new person with a whole new personality and aspect of things? he didn't care to find out, he was just hungry for revenge.

when he sees zack today, he wasn't gonna hesitate to go ballistic and beat the everlasting shit out of him. he didn't care who was around or who would see. he wanted zack to feel the pain he was making harry endure for so long and he craved to see the hurt in his eyes. he knew it sounded bad for all the negative thoughts rushing through his head about his own brother. but his 'brother' had hurt the one person zayn would give his life up for, the person who he'd fell in love with just with one look, the person who he cared for so deeply, and wanted to no doubt spend the rest of his life with. he couldn't sleep know that he knew the pain harry was going through and he couldn't do anything about it because he was so clueless and blind to it all. he was ashamed. he hated the fact he didn't protect harry enough, it was his job and he failed.

not anymore, he wasn't gonna let that monster hurt harry anymore.

it was around 4 pm and harry had agreed to meet zack in the far parking lot of the school. of course zack would suggest that because he knew he could do what he wanted to harry and most likely have no one witness it. but it was obviously a set up. zayn had told him to say he'd meet him there. but harry wasn't gonna be the person zack was gonna see. harry was in his dorm safe with niall and louis. they wanted to keep him company and make sure that zack wouldn't get near him after his confrontation with zayn. liam went with zayn, just in case.