three

"remember what i told you

"remember what i told you." zack says to harry who nods obediently. zack pulls on his jacket on while harry does the same, his nerves were bothering him. zack was going to handle some 'business' and of course he wanted to bring harry a long with him. harry thought it was stupid and dangerous for him to tag along. he didn't know much about drug dealers, but he knew the business was dangerous and people got killed because of it and spent years in prison if caught. harry didn't need to be getting involved in this in any way. but zack promised he wouldn't let anyone, touch him or harm him.

harry believes him because it was the only thing he could do. what was he gonna do? run to zack's rivals and ask for protection? yeah, he'd rather have false hope from zack than complete strangers who have a history of killing people probably. after harry's gotten on his jacket, he pulls his hair up into a bun. when he turn around to face zack again, he gasps. zack is holding a gun in his hand, loading it up, making harry's heart beat race.

he watches as zack conceals the gun in his back pocket, while also putting little baggies on the inside jacket pockets. this wasn't the first time he's seen zack have a gun in his possession, usually when he did have it, it meant someone was gonna get badly hurt or maybe even killed. he prayed that zack wasn't planning on killing anyone. zack hadn't killed anyone yet, but he did use his gun to harm people and cause pain. but there wasn't a doubt in harry's mind zack wouldn't hesitate to kill someone if he had to. harry swallows, folding his hands together in front of him and waited for zack patiently.

"c'mon let's go, pick up's at 12." zack says. yeah, it was half past 11 pm, late at night and harry was in zack's dorm which he luckily didn't have a roommate. curfew was at 10, so of course they had to sneak around and not get caught by any staff. harry had been here since around 10. niall went to sleep early and he was told to be at zack's dorm. he was still slightly buzzed from the joint he and zack shared. no, harry didn't smoke but when he was with zack he didn't have a choice. zack always made him do things he didn't want to or wasn't accustomed to. that's just how it was. when zack wanted to get high, he got harry high along with him. and thank god it was still winter time so harry could wear a scarf to cover up the hickeys zack left without anyone questioning him.

zack grabs harry's hand and quietly opens the door. they silently walk through the dormitory until they are outside heading towards zack's car. zack opens the door for him, helping in before closing the door. now don't let zack's gentleman-ness fool you. that's how harry was lured into his clutch. zack was too nice, and harry trusted him and befriended him. now look where he was. zack was sneaky, and by being sneaky he had his ways of fooling people and having them right where he wanted them. as he had harry.

throughout the car ride, zack has his hand on harry's upper thigh, stroking it. not in a sexual, but a calming way. this is what confuses harry. zack is always angry, and menacing, yet he was calm and caring sometimes. sometimes it made harry who the real zack was. how he really was. was he really an abusive, manipulative person or was he really sweet inside? maybe he was hiding the real him and he was afraid to show it. but for what? why would he want to cover up the real him, and become this monster he is now? harry liked him better before he showed this side of him. and it always made harry wonder if also, zayn had this side to him... but he always pushed that thought to the back of his mind. zayn would never..