sixteen

harry lie awake in the uncomfortable bed. even though it was a four star hotel , the bed didn't feel comfortable to him. especially when the one he was afraid of the most was right next to him and when his body was hurting. just before they had checked into the hotel, harry had received his second beating that day. that wasn't including the one he had gotten the other day. harry had been in zack's clutches for two and a half days now, and he desperately wanted to get back to zayn. he was desperate to get out of here and away from this monster that claimed he loved him.

harry struggled to stay awake. zack had told him he was not allowed to sleep yet. he wanted harry to feel to the pain, and if he were asleep, how could he feel it? zack wanted him to suffer through it, as part of his punishment. and he knew this wasn't the end of it. harry blinked continuously trying to stop his tired eyes from dropping but it wasn't helping. he was exhausted and his body didn't want to endure it much longer. he hadn't even gotten really much sleep before he was here, so that added onto his lost sleep. his eyelids grew heavy as his eyes started to shut, and his vision blurred. he finally shut his eyes, feeling slightly relieved as his sore eyes stopped burning when he forced them to stay open.

but he wasn't able to fall fully into a deep sleep before he felt a stinging pain on his leg and a slap sound. he jumped up, crying out as pulled his hurt leg up to his chest and looked over at zack to see him holding a belt in his hand and serious eyes. harry whimpered and curled more into himself, keeping his eyes on zack. "i told you you're not allowed to sleep, didn't i?" zack says, voice void of emotion. before harry could reply with a nod, zack brought the belt back down on him hard, twice, making harry cry out some more, and tears stream down his face. "use your words."

"y-yes!" harry sobbed, rubbing his pained leg and now hurt arm where the belt at hit next. he sat there on the bed rubbing his arm and leg trying to make the stinging pain go away. after about ten minutes of sobbing, harry started to calm down. zack dropped the belt and sat back down on the bed, making harry whimper.

"then why did you do it?" zack asked, giving harry a hard look.

harry bit his lip, trying to ignore the stinging on his leg and arm and the burn in his eyes. "i-i'm sorry, i- t-tired." harry sniffled as he mumbled out the words in a shaky voice. he was barely able to form a full sentence. zack then crawled up to harry, making the boy shrink back as he eyed zack with terrified eyes. zack grabs his chin roughly in a firm grip, making harry yelp.

"and i'm tired of you disobeying me. but we don't always get what we won't now do we baby?" he whispers, stroking harry's cheek and looking at him like he was a precious jewel. anyone could be fooled by those eyes. and harry hated it. he hated how zack could look like such a good person, share one look with someone and have them fall for any of his games. zack was a horrible guy. he wasn't capable of having a relationship. all he did was hurt harry, trick him, and manipulate him. all because he rejected zack back in high school.

so what, harry had to reject a lot of guys, and some girls back then. he was known as a 'babe' and always had guys wanting him. but he was with zayn and he couldn't ever want or be with another. zayn was all he needed to make it through any and everything. why couldn't zack just accept that? why did he have to put harry through this torture? there was so many other guys out there zack could've had a chance at love with, why had he chosen harry and why couldn't he let him go? that's something harry has always wondered, and he always just blamed it on having bad luck or just having the world out to get him and make him miserable.

bad things always happens to good people.

harry's eyes watered again after zack finished his statement and zack cooed, brushing some hair from harry's face. "don't cry baby, this is just your punishment for opening that pretty little mouth of yours. but it'll be over soon, and then we can be together like we should've been from the start." zack says, looking into harry's eyes. ignoring the pain and sadness that dwelled inside of harry's green eyes. he could care less about harry's feelings. it was all about what zack wanted and what zack wanted, he got.

harry tried his hardest not to burst into tears once again, only a few slipping out as he dared open his mouth to speak. "i-i don't-"

"Shh, ah ah baby," zack pressed a finger against harry's lips. "don't say something that'll piss me off, i think you've had enough punishment for one day, yeah babe?" zack asked in a teasing voice that made harry sick. he sniffled and nodded. he really didn't want to get beaten again. his left eye was already bruised, his whole upper body hurt and his throat hurt from screaming and his eyes burned, and body begging for sleep. he really didn't want to make zack mad, not again. zack smiled and patted his head. "good boy." zack says then, kisses harry on the mouth. harry tries his hardest not to grimace, not only because he hated the way zack's lips felt against his, but also because his lips hurt from the assault.

"you can sleep now." zack whispered against harry's lips. harry looks into zack's eyes with fear, seeing the evil in them. he goes to nod, but zack stops him, "ah ah, only if you promise me you'll obey me. then i'll let you sleep baby." he adds. harry swallows the lump in his throat. he wishes this was all just a nightmare and that he'd wake up in his bed, with niall asleep in his bed on the other side and his boyfriend just down the hall from him, where he could go to for comfort. but he knew this was real, he couldn't pinch himself, or blink his way out of it. this was a living nightmare he couldn't escape. and he really didn't want to get hurt again even though he knew zack wouldn't be able to keep his hands off for long. but for now he wanted to avoid getting hit again, and get some rest so that he could heal. so he slowly nodded his head.

"i- i p-promise." harry's small voice seemed to echo through the deadly silent room. zack smirked, and tapped harry's cheek.

"be a good boy for me and i won't hurt you, ok?" zack whispered. harry sniffled and nodded, just wanting to close his eyes and escape this for a while. zack pulls away and nods in approval. "good boy. you can sleep now." he says. although harry sits there and stares at zack, still to afraid to move as if one wrong movement would anger zack and lead him into another black eye and sore ribcage. zack smiles at harry's fear, a sick smile as he knew how much he effected the boy. he took pleasure in knowing just one look at him could make harry frozen with fear. "go on now, lie down. i won't touch you." zack says softly, but there was also that sinister tone in his voice that was always there.

harry let out a shaky breath and slowly hesitantly sliding under the soft blankets of the bed and sinking down into them, only having his eyes peaking out at zack like a scared child. zack stood up from the bed, making harry shrink down at the sudden movement. one thing harry hated himself for was being triggered by even the smallest of movements, whether it was zack himself or even his friends or zayn. but it was something zack took pride in. being feared. zack shoves his hands in his pockets.

"get all the sleep you can. we have a long week ahead of us." zack says, his voice holding seriousness. a week. harry didn't even want to think about being here that long with zack, or even longer. so instead of replying he pulls the covers over his head and shuts his eyes tightly, willing sleep to come over him.

all harry wanted was sleep, but all harry needed was zayn.

zayn, please help me.

~

poor hazza pooh :(

what do you think will happen now apart from your previous predictions? how do you feel towards this now ?

love you all, thank you xx