eleven

"hey harry come look at this." zack called over to harry who was picking up sea shells by the waves, splashing up against his ankles every now and then.

he had gone with zayn and zack's along with niall, louis, and liam on a trip to the beach and they were staying in nice hotels, and enjoying the sight of the beach and the waves and not to mention the luxury that the nice hotel had to offer.

he had been wondering off on his own to look for sea shells while the other boys were in the water playing around with the beach ball in the water and tackling each other, basically being rough, which wasn't harry's style, so he passed.

zack had found a little family of turtles near some rocks and called harry over to come and see them. clutches his hand to make sure he didn't lose any of the shells he picked up, and sauntered over to the lad identical to his boyfriend.

"yeah, what is it?"

"look, it's a family of little turtles." zack pointed. harry kneels down getting on his knees and gasping, dropping the shells, and immediately reaching down to pick up a turtle.

"oh my gosh it's so cute." harry cooed. zack chuckled watching harry's face light up so brightly. he didn't know what it was about harry that made him feel the way he did, and he wish he didn't. harry was zayn's, zack shouldn't be looking at his brother's boyfriend the way he did or want him so badly the way he did. but he couldn't help it.

he wanted harry so bad.

"yeah they're cute, but not as cute as you." zack says among at harry. harry looks over at zack, pushing him playfully.

"i'm not cute, i'm manly." harry says, trying to flex his arm that wasn't holding the turtle in. zack chuckles rolling his eyes.

"yeah, sure you are."

harry huffs, rubbing his hands over his face frustratedly. he wish he could forget all of those memories, erase all the good memories of he and zack from his mind completely, but he couldn't. he wanted to though, because every single sweet word zack ever said to him, every nice thing he ever did for harry, every friendly gesture was all a lie. zack never wanted to be his friend. he only wanted to get close to harry, trick him, trap him in a web of lies so he could take him away and have him for himself. but when that didn't work, he snapped and retaliated and that's how this whole situation spurred.

harry wishes he knew zack's intentions before hand and maybe could have avoided it. saved himself a painful time of suffering and fear. if only, he could have prevented this some how, but there was nothing he could do anymore about it. what's done is done, he can't take back all the things zack's done to him. and even know that it's been two weeks since he heard from or seen zack, he is still scared to death. he knows zack isn't done with him. he knows he will come back, and he will come back twice as hard as he did the first time.

harry was so petrified, he had even asked to sleep in niall's bed at times or spend the night in zayn's dorm, afraid zack would take him in his sleep. he had nightmares at night that made sure he had a hard time getting back to sleep after waking up from one, his mind was all over the place, he couldn't focus in class, and he was highly paranoid. zack had his head completely fucked with anticipation and fear. the boys didn't know what else they could possibly do other then to just ensure that they would keep him safe and make sure zack never touched another hair on his head. but that just wasn't enough for harry.

zack was watching him, he could feel it. either that or he really was just paranoid out of complete fear and needed to relax before he stressed himself so much. harry shook his head, his vision slowly regaining itself and returning to the environment around him. he was standing out the classroom door waiting for one of the boys to come get him. usually he wouldn't move to go get one of them, he'd wait for them to come to him because it was safer, but today he was feeling so anxious he didn't even wanna wait, so he walked off in search of zayn or somebody.

while walking he passed a few familiar faces from people inside of his classes, but other then that, nobody he was looking for. but he did feel weird. like someone was watching him. he freezes, stopping his walk, and slowly turned around looking around him to see if his accusations were correct. he let out a shaky breath, and turned back around, swallowing thickly. but once he looked ahead and started to walk again, he froze again, his heart sinking down into his stomach. zack.

coming right towards him. he drops his books a frightened sound escaping his mouth, and as he turns to run, he runs straight into a hard chest. he heart beat picking up. he looks up, terrified, but then he sees it's only zayn looking down at him worriedly and relief washes over him. he immediately throws his arms around his boyfriend. holding onto him like his life depended on it. zayn wraps his arms around harry.

"i told you not to walk off without one of us with you. i was so worried about you babe." zayn says, rubbing harry's back gently to comfort the boy.

"i'm sorry." harry mumbles against his chest, holding back tears from the scare he had a few seconds ago.

"shh it's okay, i got you now." zayn whispers. his voice sounding deeper than usual.

"okay." harry says softly, not seeming to want to let go of zayn.

"c'mon let's get your books up and i'll walk you to your next class." zayn says, letting go of harry for a second to pick up his books, and hands harry's hand. "ready?"

"yes." harry says, staying close to zayn.

though he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, not to mention he felt eerily strange.

~

please comment my loves! i know it's been a while. but let me know what you think is going on? and if you still even like this book lol

also im no longer gunna listen to that up date schedule shit i informed you all about a while ago. im just gonna up date any story i feel needs to be updated and get stuff done.

love you guys

xx