twenty seven

zack paced back and forth across the floor of the warehouse. he and the men working with him had to relocate once harry had escaped knowing that the police would come searching there. to say zack was angry was an understatement. he was livid and he was going crazy, even crazier than before. tugging at his hair, zack let out a frustrated sigh as he angrily paced the old worn out room in an abandoned warehouse they had access to. usually this is where the making of drugs are held and being sold out the large back door to many customers, willing to pay a fortune to get their drugs.

zack was so angry. not even just angry at harry, or whoever his helpers were, but mad at himself. he thought he had him, he thought they'd finally get away from this place and be together. he thought he was finally gonna make harry love him. but that all got blown away when harry escaped. all zack could think was, harry harry harry. thoughts of harry clouded his mind so deeply he wasn't able to think straight or clear. he was agitated, stressed and just tired. he didn't understand what this all meant.

was harry gonna go off and continue his happy life in the arms of zayn, while he gets thrown into prison with multiple charges? or could he make this a success and make harry fall in love? or maybe it didn't need to be that way, maybe zack could get over harry and find someone else. why was be so stuck on harry, why did he want harry so bad? the need and want for harry was so strong, and he was so determined that it was making him crazy, and he didn't know why. perhaps it was because harry was just one of those people you can't find anywhere else, or the fact that he's got these demons. very angry, very controlling ones he can't seem to escape from.

they're telling him this and that. yelling commands at him and putting negative thoughts in his head. influencing him so bad that he couldn't even think for himself now. the only thing reliable were the faint whispers in his mind that seemed to never settle down. they were so active, always telling him what he needs to do, what will happen if he doesn't, and just down right tearing at him. he didn't have control over his own thoughts anymore and he couldn't remember the last time he actually did. or the last time he was actually happy, or back when he was actually just a normal person with feelings and had friends and lived a life worth living.

where did he go wrong?

maybe if he were still the zack from before, harry would actually love him. but the truth is, he doesn't and he probably never will.

unless you make him.

zack stopped pacing as the ghostly whisper echoed through his mind. he bite down on his lip, starting to zone out from the real world. before he could he groans and rubs his temples, shaking his head, "i don't have time for this." he mumbles, referring to the constant annoying murmur in his head.

if you want harry back then you do.

zack walks over to a beat up chair and takes a seat on it, his fingers massaging his temple as if he was trying to ward the voice away, but he knew that was never gonna work. it never did. the voice repeat itself, over and over until a small headache started to form, and zack started to get highly irritated as he rubbed his hands harshly over his face. he wanted peace and quiet, but all he got was a nagging whisper that just wouldn't stop until he managed to break him. "stop it, i don't need this right now. i can't think." zack urged the voice. but it didn't.

don't you love harry?

zack thought for a moment, and of course zack loved harry, but what kind of love was it exactly? to him it was just one-sided, but that never stopped him from living harry. "yeah." he answers quietly, and luckily he's alone or one of the people he works with would look at him funny.