eighteen

harry woke up feeling a familiar pain in his wrists. after looking around disoriented for a few minutes, he finally pulls himself out of his sleepy state and his vision clears. he was in a while different room, he didn't even remember moving. it was a room that was definitely not apart of any hotel. maybe a house? but whose house? where had he been taken and how did he sleep through all of that. harry looked around, confused and scared not knowing where he was at and what was to come. he wiggled his hands around, noticing that both his wrists are cuffed, and the hand cuffs have a rope around them that's tightly tied to the bed in an impossible knot.

he's lying on his side, and struggles to sit up, but once he does he really takes in his surroundings. he's on a small twin sized bed that looks pretty worn down, the walls are painted white, but the paint seems to be peeling away. the light is dim like it's about to give out, and there's two doors, one being maybe a closet and the other one being the exit. there's a dresser next to the exit door that looks to be in better shape then any other thing in the room. harry's clothes are different... and wait. when did he change? harry doesn't remember ever changing out of his clothes, so that must meant that zack did it while he slept.

but how did he sleep through that? harry was a very light sleeper, he would've woken up just by hearing someone's voice, so how did he wake up after being moved around so much and getting his clothes changed. he was starting to think too hard about what happened but he couldn't recall anything. maybe zack drugged him, but he didn't suspect it. none of the food or drinks he was given tasted funny and it wasn't like he could deny it. he had to eat otherwise he'd slowly die out. harry had barely eaten before, not that he had an eating disorder but food was never a primary duty on his mind.

harry sat up onto his knees and noticed a window behind the bed he was one, and crawled up to it leaning against the head board. the window was naked, didn't have blinds nor curtains. he saw that he was definitely not in a hotel anymore, but a small neighborhood that reside in a cul-de-sac. houses that seemed like people lived in at the time. he saw cars parked in most of the drive ways, some houses looked empty though. but hope filled harry's eyes. maybe he could find a way out of here and call for help? maybe the neighbors were nice enough to help him.

harry's eyes widened as they landed on two guys who were right next door to harry's prison. they were in the back yard of the house and harry couldn't really make out what they were doing, but he could faintly see a light brown guitar in one's arms. harry gulped and looked back, listening to see if someone was coming. nothing. turning back around he brought both his cuffed hands up, luckily the rope was long enough to allow him to move around, and banged on the window. at first they didn't hear him because they were too caught up in the moment, music playing loudly and laughter filling his ears. he knocked harder against the window, praying no one inside heard. the two boy's heads snapped up and the moment their eyes met harry's, the door in the room slammed open.

harry immediately ducked down, whimpering slightly as he turned around. it wasn't zack who stood there however and his eyes widened. who was this and why was he here? where was zack? not that harry cared, but it didn't make it any better now that a stranger was standing in the room with harry tied up. the man glares at him and marches over to harry, making harry sink down on the bed in fear. he glances out the window and frowns, before looking back down at harry. harry bites his lip, making sure not to make eye contact with him. but then his chin is roughly grabbed and forced to look up. "what did you do?" harry closed his eyes and shook his head. the grip hardened and harry hissed at the pressure. "tell me now." harry shook his head again. the unfamiliar man growled and let go of harry's chin, not before pushing harry back by his chin hard enough for harry to fall back and hit his head against the headboard.

"don't be fucking dumb kid. keep your head down and if i see any of that funny shit again you'll have to deal with not only me, but five other angry lads, plus zack. and trust me, he is not in the best moods right now, so don't piss him off." he hisses. harry doesn't say anything, he just keeps his eyes closed, waiting for the man to walk away. he scoffs at harry's behavior and soon harry can feel the bed shifting as the legs scrap against the floor. the man moved harry's bed away from the window. the he hears footsteps and the slam of the door, indicating he left.

harry breathed out in relief and looked up at his cuffed hands, wriggling his hands around again. he would've been able to slip free of them because of his small wrists but they were on so tight they left red angry bruises and it hurt every time harry attempted to. so he sighed and slumped down on the bed giving up that. soon the door reopened and in stepped zack. and harry could tell the guy was right. zack looked mad, mad as he ever did since harry was taken. so when he starts making his way over to the bed, harry cowered further into the bed whimpering. zack stopped beside the bed, at first just standing there and harry almost believed he was okay for now.

but he was wrong once he felt that familiar sting in his cheek when zack's hand went across his face. harry cried out loudly and then he was grabbed roughly and painfully forced back against the hard headboard. a rough hand wrapped around his mouth, grip so tight he felt like the blood flow was being stopped in his face.

"i don't have the patience to deal with your disobedience right now, so harry don't fuck with me." zack growled deadly. "if i hear about you looking, or even trying to communicate with people outside that window again, i'll go over there and kill that whole fucking family. i'll even get my guys to kill off every fucking soul in the neighborhood and you'll be to blame for all those unnecessary deaths. so think again before you try to push me. got it?" with every word, zack's grip got tighter and tighter around harry's mouth and face. his face was changing colors and becoming numb. his eyes were watering excessively as he started to feel lighter headed. he nodded quickly, wanting to sob but he felt as if he couldn't breath.

"be a good fucking boy and do what i say or i'm not gonna hold back and you'll wish you'd never met me nor zayn." he says, voice held no emotion. only evil. harry nods again as more tears pour out of his eyes. zack finally lets go and harry lets out gasps as he feels the blood starting to circulate in his face again. he looks up at zack with watery eyes and zack stares back at him with an unreadable expression. his eyes trailing over harry's body. harry felt uncomfortable with zack eyeing him like that. like he wanted something more and it was a dreading thought for harry. he looked away, but zack grabbed his chin making him turn his head back. zack presses his lips gently onto harry's briefly, making harry whimper before he pulls away.

he walks out of the room without another word.

harry stared after the door, wondering what was going on in that messed up mind of zack's. why did he kiss him like that? usually zack's kisses were rough, forced and demanding. this one was short and sweet. it confused harry. zack was beyond pissed yet he had kissed him like that? he didn't want to think so hard about it, zack was past bipolar, he was on another different level. his moods could change with the blink of an eye. either way, harry knew that kiss meant nothing. zack was anything but sweet and he wouldn't act the same once he stepped foot back into the room again.

but harry didn't think so much about that. he knew this was probably his only chance to get out. he just needed to figure out how to get out of these restraints off. he could do this alone without the neighbors help... right?

~

hope you enjoyed xx

i rewrote this chapter, i had two chapters written and was gonna do a double update but i it was shit and rushed because i wrote it carelessly, so im changing it and rewriting them both. sorry guys.

but things are about to go from 0-100 real quick in the next chapter and get more interesting soon. tell me what you think will happen.

love you all xx