nineteen

warning: trigger warning. please don't read if you are triggered easily. not gonna tell you what because don't wanna spoil it, but be aware. xx

~

harry ran as fast as he come down the side walk. he ignored all the odd looks he got from people standing by in the neighborhood as he ran towards the park trying to get as far as he could away from the malik house.

his mind was racing and his head hurt as well as his face and body. he never thought in a million years one of his closest friends would do this, but zack changed it all. he noticed that zack was starting to act weird, a small change in his attitude and how aggressive he was growing. but he never seen it coming.

this was the first time zack hit him. hit him more than once and all because harry told him he didn't feel the same after zack had confessed his feelings to him. why would zack even go there knowing harry was with his brother? and why would he hurt harry like this? harry and zack were close friends, they had a bond no one understood.

but harry never expected for zack to be so angry because of that rejection. he was wrong. something was up with zack. he was changing. he went from being that funny, sweet and smart ass guy to something totally different. what was it though? why was he changing?

harry made it to the park and found the bench that was near a large oak tree. he say down on the bench, being still pretty shaky up about the events from just a while ago. he lied down on the bench, curling into himself tears rushing to the surface of his eyes as he recalled what happened only a few minutes ago. zack striking him, yelling at him and not seeming to care about harry's pleas or apologies. he was livid. it was like it wasn't zack anymore, he was a while different person. who was that?

harry brought his hand up to his lip, touching it softly and flinching when it hurt. pulling back he saw red liquid on his finger tip and breathed out shakily. he was gonna be questioned about his busted lip later by zayn as well as his parents. what was he gonna tell them? 'oh zayn's brother went bat shit crazy on me because i rejected him, no big deal'? yeah, cause that sounded believable.

but he has to tell them something. so he lay there thinking as he stared off.

and this was also the first day harry covered for zack.

harry gasped sitting up quickly at the memory, hissing slightly when the restraints sting his wrists. he squinted his eyes and saw that it was light outside so it must've been morning. he didn't intend on falling asleep last night, but he couldn't help it, his body gives out on him every time. sighing, harry sits up against the headboard, looking up at the ceiling. harry was so lost. he didn't know what to do. he and the lads always talked about what they'd do if they were ever in those kidnap situations in the movie scenes, but now that he's actually in it. he was lost.

harry wanted to fight back, but he was weak. he'd never fought in his entire life, harry wasn't a fighter. he just wanted peace and love -as hippie as it sounds. and even when he knew it wouldn't always be that way, he always found a way to make things better. he didn't like to fight, yell, argue. he hated violence. but he was told that violence sometimes was the only way. but how could he when he was the one defenseless here? he was tied to a bed, only being let off to use the bathroom or eat. and even then what could he do?

there was no weapons around, zack and his people were loaded with guns and harry didn't know where they hid them at. and he was always being watched by these men whenever zack wasn't here. he was out numbered here and even if there were neighbors that could help, harry didn't want anyone involved after hearing zack's threats. he didn't want anyone to get killed because of him. he had to figure things out on his own, and quick.