seventeen

it had been a week, a week since harry had gone missing. the school was notified as well as the police. there wasn't a trace of him, not even a clue as to where he'd gone. the police were gonna do everything they could to get a lead on his whereabouts, and alerts were around the school telling every student to report to the office if they had any information on where they last seen harry, or any possible suspicious activity.

some students even said they had seen him with a guy that was unrecognizable, and possibly didn't even attend this school. but that's all they had. not a description or nothing. nobody knew anything. the only people who had even a slight clue what was going on was zayn, niall, liam, and louis. it had to be him. zack hadn't been seen either, and it wasn't a coincidence that he and harry had disappeared at the same time. something happened, something bad happened and if harry was with zack it was only a matter of time before it got worse.

they had to find him, zayn had to. he was going crazy. and he knew it, he knew it was all his fault. he swore he'd protect harry and once again he let him down. now he's gone and no one has no idea where he could have been taken or what was happening to him. if he was even still alive.. but zayn didn't want to think about all that. he would be able to feel it. harry was like a part of him, if he had died zayn would surely feel something, know something. he knew harry was alive, but he also knew that he wasn't safe and he had to get him back. and he would do anything to get his boy back, even if it meant skipping school or skipping town to search for him. and the boys were right begin him.

harry is their best friend, he is basically family and nothing is stronger than the bond of family. a family that looked after one another, a family that would take the bullet for one another. they wouldn't give up until they found their harry and brought him back safe. there was no way they were giving up. not after all they been through together and not after promising they'd be friends for life and always be together even after college. not after such a strong bond between them that was unbreakable was created. giving up was the last thing they'd ever dream to do.

zayn stared blankly out his window, his lips pressed in a flat line, face emotionless. there was nothing he could smile about, nothing that could bring him happiness. not when his harry was out their in pain. he knew he was in pain and there was nothing he could do at the time. but zayn was his own brother. he may not think like zack or see things the way zack did, but they were twins. and if there was one thing zack and zayn had in common, it was strategy. zayn wasn't gonna back down until harry was safe again and zack was brought down.

"boys, i hope you don't mind missing too much of school." zayn says suddenly. they all looked up, the air in zayn's dorm, sad and gloomy.

"what do you mean?" niall croaked. let's just say he hadn't stopped crying since they found out about harry's disappearance.

"we're gonna find harry." he replied bluntly, before he turns around. "don't ask me how or when, just get some clothes packed and we'll be on our way."

no one questioned zayn, because they could tell by the seriousness in zayn's voice, he wasn't playing. school was important but not as important as harry was to them.

they were gonna get harry back, period.

.

harry stood quietly beside zack as they checked into yet another hotel. And with every hotel they need up fit her and further away from town and harry was growing increasingly terrified. once they were out of town and headed to god knows where. how would he be found? how would he ever see zayn again? or niall? or liam and louis? would he ever see any of them again? he had hoped they were all doing their best to find him and bring him back, he prayed zack wouldn't take him away from his life, take him somewhere far away and hold him there.