thirteen

just two days ago was harry tricked and reeled in by zack, and now he was paranoid more than ever. it was a shame that he could barely even get near zayn without having to make sure it's really him. he shouldn't have to do that with his own boyfriend. he shouldn't have to ask him specific questions only zayn'd be able to answer or check his tattoos to make sure he didn't have any extra ones that weren't his. he should be able to just go up to his boyfriend and kiss him, hug him, because he knows it's him. but he couldn't do that, not anymore. zack had changed his whole look and even acted so well as to how zayn was.

harry was so stupid he believed. he still couldn't believe he fell for it. he couldn't believe he didn't recognize the same guy who's been putting him through all for so long. he felt so bad about it and he knew zayn had to be effected by it as well some how, although he acted like everything was okay. wouldn't anyone in this situation be upset that their own boyfriend of so long didn't realise that it wasn't them, regardless of them being identical twins. he should have been able to tell right?

either he's really dumb and needs to pay attention, or zack was a really fucking good actor. either way, he couldn't let zack get to him again. because if he did, he might not be let off unharmed and that thought terrified him. he didn't want zack to hurt him again, but he knew he was gonna happen. he knew zack wouldn't give up until he had in his clutches once again. but he also knew that zayn and the others were gonna do their very best to protect him and keep him out of harm's way.

harry was just now getting out of class, his third one of the day and was heading towards the drink machine to buy maybe a bottle of water or something that would make his throat not so dry. maybe it was stress causing him to be so thirsty or maybe it was the fact he hasn't really be eating nor drinking because of all of the things going on around him. he didn't really need an escort since his next class was literally across the ways from his last one he just left. he was just gonna get a drink and walk back to his class down the sidewalk of the court yard. once he reaches the machine, he reaches in his pocket with his free hand that's not holding a book but pauses when he sees a folded piece of paper slip out of his book.

frowning, he kneels down to pick it up, placing his book down to unfold the paper and let his eyes scan over it. but suddenly his heart dips into the pit of his stomach and eyes widen as he sees what's written on it, feeling his skin starts to crawl and fear creep into him once again.

'tick tock, your time is running short. soon you'll be here with me where you belong, you can run but you can never hide because i'm always watching you. try anything stupid babe, and i just might have to punish you and i know that's the last thing you want, right baby? ;)'

harry swallows hard, folding the note back up and looking around seeing if he was anywhere around or if there was anyone suspicious around watching him. he felt uneasy and an unsettling feeling in his stomach. he quickly shoves the paper in his pocket and picks his book up, ditching the machine and running off to his class, not wanting to be where he's not safe anymore.

.

after a full day of paranoia, racing thoughts, and making sure he was with the right twin, harry was extremely tired. all he wanted to do is sleep. he had tests coming up, projects to complete and with all the extra things going on, it made it for him to stay focused on his studies. so first thing he did when he got into his dorm was study for both his math and physics tests he had to take tomorrow. although he got distracted every now and then, spacing out.

he had started to doze off a bit while staring down at his math notes and trying to make sure he had gotten all of the formulas memorized because he knew the professor wouldn't allow anyone to use the formula sheet on the test. which sucks. how was he supposed to memorize all these different formulas and memory which method each of them belonged to? he could barely remember to blink sometimes, and he was expected to remember this?