Just A Kiss (sequel to YSIS) justin bieber

I sighed and looked at my sister melody she smiled at me excitedly I am back at school and I am in a talent show singing I was excited. I have known justin for about 5 months now and I love to hang out with him. He was amazing in many ways and I pretty much forgot most of my future with him it was looking bleaker and bleaker with each passing day he wasn’t interested in me that way as far as I know I am just someone he can turn to.

I am doing the duet for the song remind me with a friend of mine Kyle he was a small crush but nothing compared to with justin. I looked at my longer hair and smiled its to my chest now and melody was curling it.

“you are going to do great!” she cooed and I smiled at her from the mirror and I looked at the dress I was wearing with a small bite of my bottom lip.

The dress is black and strapless I am wearing a pair of high heels and my makeup made my eyes look amazing right now. I sighed and stood up grinning at her and nodded a bit.

“ARIA!” I heard voices yell to me and I turned around and hugged melody and she came downstairs with me my mom was out for work and I nodded seeing chaz, ryan, Emily and Justin?

“woah when did you get back?” I asked him he flipped his hair amused right now and I rolled my eyes a bit. I have gotten back into the habit of being at dance all the time and my friends weren’t too happy but glad I was doing what I loved.

“umm actually yesterday I called but you didn’t pick up” he said raising an eyebrow making me blush a bit.

“sorry I was at dance and then practiced with kyle for the talent show..” I said in apology and he nodded at me amused.

“whose kyle?” he asked narrowing his eyes a bit and I couldn’t determine the emotion in them at all.

“um a friend of mine we both started hanging out after music class deciding since we are both good in class we would work together on the talent show and blow the school away” I said shrugging and Emily snorted.

“also her crush..” she said rolling her eyes I shot her a look and she looked down apologetic.

“really…” justin said in a snippy tone surprising me I mean he was recently dating jasmine villegas but she broke his heart too. I was there for him and he was looking none too happy right now with me which kind of upset me.

“yes really..got a problem?” I asked and he gritted his teeth and took a deep breath licking his lips.

“no..” he said shortly and tense I sighed and looked at my watch.

“well we better get going..i cant be late..” I said he nodded and we walked out melody was taking her car and I smiled seeing usher and scooter I ran over and hugged them both and they hugged me back saying hello.

We made it to the school and I smiled and hopped into the car excitedly and bounced in my seat I caught up with everyone and soon we made it there. I got out after Emily and I saw her look at me with a forced smile..what was going on?

I looked seeing kyle and he smiled and waved me over I walked over and smiled at him “hey kyle” I said rocking back and forth on my feet and he smiled down at me. He has blonde hair and blue eyes he was very southern.

“hey Ree..” he said and he hugged me and I hugged him back and felt glares on my back. “your boyfriend is getting annoyed” he whispered I turned seeing justin clenching his fists I was confused he isn’t my boyfriend.

“he isn’t my boyfriend” I said shaking my head Kyle raised an eyebrow and looked around me and looked back at me.

“sure seems like it he is oozing anger and jealousy..” he said laughing I rolled my eyes and shook my head looking down.