Just A Kiss (sequel to YSIS) justin bieber Chapter 19

I stood there we were both silent and I went to say something but it was stuck in my throat..great…I sighed and looked around rocking back and forth biting my thumb nail. “so..how you been?” I finally asked after a long time and he looked up at me and laughed a shaky laugh.

“how do you think?” he asked angrily and I looked up at him in annoyance shaking my head pushing some strands of hair from my face.

“I don’t know justin I wasn’t following your twitter..” I said rolling my eyes and he glared and ground his teeth back and forth.

“feeling horrible..” he said shaking his head and I snorted at him arms crossed over my chest. “you seem to be doing amazing with buff taylor lautner by your side..tell me…does he take his shirt off every thirty minutes?” he asked snidely and I raised an eyebrow at him.

“me and taylor weren’t dating justin..we were just friends..he is dating taylor swift you imbecile” I said feeling sparks of anger freeing itself from my body.

“hahaa could’ve fooled me..you two were all over eachother..its everywhere ree..” he said shaking his head amusement on his face.

“you know as well as I do that reporters do their jobs not to tell the truth but to spin the truth into lies to get a juicier story…nice song by the way..” I said off handedly “very obvious justin that you have been keeping tabs on me in the only way you can” I said glowering and he looked at me in disbelief.

“really?...oh my gosh ree your thick its actually quite hilarious and your songs spoke volumes as well..ghost of you and a year without rain..nice” he said taking a step and I was shocked that I had moved closer to him with each thing I said..too close..

“well it made a good record didn’t it?” I asked him shrugging a bit “now justin..tell me..do you always cry at your shows? Pretty pathetic for a two timing asshole who loves to play girls…I think its possibly the 3rd time you screwed me over for something stupid” I said glaring daggers and he did the same and we were now nose to nose.

“I had to do it ree..you don’t understand” he said through gritted teeth..

==Ushers pov==

I listened closely as did the other and we all looked at eachother..

“well atleast they are talking..its not quite what I had in mind but it works” I said thinking it over and I sighed this was getting ugly fast…

“I know but its better then nothing…and ree is pretty stubborn” pattie said thoughtfully “did she get any word on her dad yet?” she asked cautiously and I shook my head a bit.

“nope..nothing..she is getting tense about it..but hopefully this time these two will stop being idiots..” I said thoughtfully “come on little man..do the right thing…tell her..i feel like those old people who spy on their neighbors through fences..” I said sighing and everyone snickered at my expense…I just hope my plan works and we will be hearing kissing noises..

Now I sound like a teenage girl..ugh..

---Arias Pov---

I stood there and shook my head pushing justin away from me “no justin I understand that you must have gotten with the girl to get your rocks off since I wasn’t wanting to..is that it justin sex?..she is pretty hot if you ask me but I hoped you were different and not so shallow” I hissed and I covered my mouth and justin slowly looked up at me and he looked furious..oh no..black justin..evil justin..shit..

“Aria…Marie…Black…you are so stupid…its sickening…seriously?..you thought it was about sex?..i am more into latin girls thank you..and I am still a virgin…so go fuck yourself sideways because that was definitely not the reason behind it” he said slowly and I felt scared “want to really know or are you going to keep guessing till you wear yourself out more” he asked and I was surprised he could tell how tired I really am but its going to be expected.