Just A Kiss (sequel to YSIS) justin bieber Chapter 31

I stopped crying and fell asleep curled up on the stiff recliner in a ball my head on my shoulder and eyes closed hair falling across my face. I heard the door open and I kept sleeping on as I felt a hand shake my shoulder and I groaned opening my eyes seeing usher there with Kenny and tears were still spilling down my face and I wiped them away.

“babygirl..” he whispered opening his arms and I got out of my awkward position and I went into his arms and he stroked my back softly. “shhh its okay we’ll get through this you two have been through too much to stop now” he said determined and I heard justin waking up so I went to the bathroom and changed into new clothes and wiping my face.

“wheres aria?” justin asked and I took a deep breath and nodded a bit I can do this “I HAVE TATOOS?!” he yelled and I snickered a bit…yeah that would be a problem…I grinned and walked out looking fresher than before.

I grinned and walked over to justin he was changed too and in skinny jeans, and a studded bel with a black t shirt and Kenny had done his hair like he usually had it spiked and twisted in the front.  “ready?” I asked and he nodded and we left the hospital after signing him out he looked at his purple supras with a smile on his face.

We went to the car and drove to the airport and got onto his private jet and headed to Canada from Atlanta. I rented a hotel for us and I sighed looking out the window as music played around us we were both quiet.

“so…where to first?” justin asked and I looked at him and looked back out the window thinking about it and looked at my list on my paper.

“umm Dance studio..” I said grinning at him and he sat there thoughtfully and shrugged “anything?” I asked and he shook his head at me and we soon landed after I finished drinking my soda and eating popcorn.

We landed and left the plane I got into the rented car and drove us to the studio he begged to drive but I said no to that seeing as how I don’t know how well he remembers how to drive..not a good idea. We got out and I made sure it was just us as I walked in thoughtfully it hasn’t change a bit.

“stay here” I ordered and he nodded as I went and changed into my old dance outfit and put a wig on with my hair being short and in the bun it looked great…I know I am going to great lengths but…its needed.

I walked out and sighed looking at him doing a tiny spin on my shoes and danced around and stopped looking at him. “nothing…sorry..so why here?” he asked confused and I sighed laying on the ground eyes closed.

“because this is where we first met..it was my birthday..my 16th actually.. an Emily, ryan and chaz decided to surprise me with you coming over..i knew them for a year before they trusted me enough to meet you without there being any problems..you scared me and said I was a good dancer…I walk over tripped..and got knocked out cold for two hours before waking up..and after that we went bowling” I said smiling at the memory. “had mcdonalds…and then we hung out a lot since then..talking…txting..everything” I said shrugging and opening my eyes to him looking around

“what else..i feel…I feel like there is something else..” he said and I bit my lower lip and sat up looking at him.

“nothing actually..you came to my performances..but that’s about it justin” I said shrugging he nodded and looked down at me.

“where to next?” he asked and I thought about it…could go to my house see if he remembers because a lot of things happened there..could be good..and give him the dvd when I go to bed..zoo and aquarium tomorrow..

“my house” I said quickly thinking things over and nodded a bit he nodded and we slowly headed out but justin stopped staring into the mirror for a minute entranced. “justin?” I asked after a couple minutes.

“did…did you see that?” he asked me as I slipped the wig off and my shoes sitting on the floor.

“see what?” I asked tipping my head to the side and he shook it off like it was nothing and shook his head.

‘is he okay?..’ I thought worriedly looking up at him as he rubbed the back of his head thinking again.

“nothing don’t worry about it..come on lets go to your house..” he said softly and I nodded and brought him to my house next it was getting late already..ugh. Maybe we should stay in my house..

I brought our bags inside and set them down carefully in the entrance hall and let him walk around for a while and I grabbed a soda out of the fridge. I opened it taking a sip and sat at the counter playing on my computer and J-ree fans were worried about justin and I explained he had the flu and wasn’t feeling right and promised I was looking after him.

They called me ‘lucky’ for doing that but if they only knew…I heard a gasp and scream and I jumped up and ran upstairs seeing melody holding a towel over her and dean doing the same…wtf?! Justin was covering his eyes and I looked at her apologetic.

“ARIA MARIE BLACK KEEP YOUR FiANCEE AWAY!” she yelled and I gulped looking pale and she looked at me confused.

“he..umm…lost his memory…and I didn’t tell him that yet..” I whispered and she looked at me in an apologetic way and slammed the bathroom shut to dean mumbling to her.

“fiancée?...” he wondered aloud and I sighed..time for the dvd..

“go to the guest room its um next to mine there something you should watch..i will be in my room if you want to see me afterwards” I whispered going downstairs to him being pale and nervous as I grabbed my laptop and put the dvd in and handed it to him….we were wordless…ugh..

(next chapter will be justins pov of the dvd)