Just A Kiss (sequel to YSIS) justin bieber Chapter 27

I am so upset…this story is going ot be coming to a close soon..i have gotten really attached to justin and aria..itll be sad to see them go..i will do a short story for them of course…I love you fans..and if I published both stories on kindle would anyone buy them?

I took my shower with my music playing I sang moment 4 life by nicki minaj and I smiled washing up so I smelled like apples and I grinned at myself.  I curled my hair lightly after blow drying it and I put a little makeup on and I danced to permanent December by miley cyrus and I blasted it singing to it.

“SO YOU BETTER LEAVE A LIGHT ON!” I sang loudly dancing around in tights and my bra it was fun…I sighed and pulled the dress on next and pulled on my high heels.

Fix a heart by demi lovato came on and I sang to it making sure I looked okay…I don’t like the dress..ugh…I went and grabbed my black one that I wore to a premier it was my favorite and it has the sides cut out and I grinned at myself in the mirror. I pulled on a trench peacoat and buttoned it up looking down at my red heels.

I walked out and smiled at justin in his tux and he was rocking back and forth on his heels…I smiled softly and I touched his shoulder and he turned looking at me happily and he kissed me softly. “you look..beautiful…”  he whispered eyes wide..and I smiled blushing like crazy biting my lower lip.

“th-thank you..” I whispered softly and he looked nervous making me raise an eyebrow at him and he grinned at me and shook his head taking my hand in his and we walked out to the limo and I smiled at my mom and she had tears in her eyes and she waved at us.

I waved and we got in and I crossed my legs happily leaning against justin and we drove to the theatre and we got out and walked up with paps hounding us but we ignored them and I stood at the top of the stairs while justin ran down to high five chaz, ryan…I saw Emily and lilly and I walked over they were in their coats chattering nervously.

“girls…we need to take these off..” I muttered and they jumped and looked at me making me grin..Emily took hers off with a sigh and I saw a one shouldered  white dress (emma Watsons white dress at the premier..she had curly long hair) Lilly has a pink dress to match her hair and it made me smile I was surprised she found a shade to match her hair..i took my jacket off and they went bug eyed and whistled. I didn’t get to wear it to the awards…I had to wear something else…but I was happy I could wear it today though.

“nice” Emily said nodding and I grinned and hugged my friends too and we took deep breaths walking around the corner and we walked down the stairs and people stared and both ryan and chaz got quiet staring and justin was laughing still..at something they said and he stopped realizing it got quiet.

“what is up with you two?” justin asked frustrated and chaz grabbed his shoulders and turned justin around and he went bug eyed as well. “woah..” he said softly and I smiled looking down at my feet and we stopped at the bottom each boy grabbed their dates hands and I took justins and he slipped his arm around my waist pulling me close to him and he leaned down “do you realize how many guys are staring at you right now?” he asked quietly and I scanned around and noticed it was true..maybe not the best dress to wear tonight.

“oh..” I said slowly and justin laughed as we went up to the balcony seats…each of us have our own and I didn’t mind it. I sat next to justin and he put his arm around me and I smiled up at him and during the performance he sang to me raouls part making me smile and snuggle closer to him and during the song All I ask of you he pulled something out of his pocket.

I looked at him and he sang to me and got down on one knee making me gasp and cover my mouth..was he?..oh god!

“all I ask of you…is that you will marry…meeeeee” he sang at the end and he opened the box and I gasped it was beautiful…I felt tears rolling down my face.

“I will” I stuttered out and justin grinned and slipped the ring on my finger..it was beautiful…and I pulled it off looking inside and it said JRee Forever. I grinned at it and slipped it back on and looked at justin and kissed him sweetly and happily..i was incredibly happy.

“this is a new beginning ree…of our new life..” he whispered and I knew exactly right then and there he was right.