Just A Kiss (sequel to YSIS) justin bieber CHAPTER 2

Two weeks and I am in a recording booth with usher and I was singing my song tell me something I don’t know it went with a movie another Cinderella story. I smiled and shook my head a bit and finished recording it. I smiled at them and did falling down, kiss and tell, and a few other songs earlier and I was finally done. I have done this for 6 hours non stop and I looked around justin and I haven’t texted or called since then.

I sighed a bit and looked down and I heard talking I looked up and saw justin looking at me and I smiled at him wanly. He grinned at me and usher hit the intercom button and grinned at me.

“okay babygirl break time” he said I nodded and took the headphones off grabbing my water and walked out the door. I smiled amused right now and nodded at usher and walked out the door to the nearby café to get something to eat. I looked through the food and was trying to figure out what I want right now.

“you know the roast beef sandwhich is actually pretty amazing “ a voice said into my ear and I turned around and saw justin there.

“really?...i am not a humongous roast beef fan” I said looking back I decided on the clamchowder instead and got a vitamin water.

I looked back to justin and he looked sheepish right now and I didn’t blame him I was kind of pissed at him for not talking to me for two weeks. I have spent most of my time working on my music I wrote in those 5 months and dancing.

“look I am sorry for not talking to you in those two weeks..” he said I nodded and grabbed my soup and justin bought his sandwhich.

“its fine I don’t care anymore” I said shrugging and justin laughed a bit.

“yes you do you just wont admit it..”  he said after a couple minutes I looked at him and snorted as we both turned into the recording studio. I opened the door and walked inside and found a comfortable spot to eat. Justin sat next to me and watched me for a couple minutes this food was delicious no lie! And the drink was just as amazing right now.

“look will you stop staring at me…please” I said and he turned away not looking too happy right now and I have to admit he looked kind of…mopey.

“fine look I have to go..nice talking to ya ree..” he said standing up after he finished his sandwich and he threw it into the garbage walking away.

“this is going to be a long long year..” I muttered and boy was I right I finished the cd went to interviews, music awards, and was neck and neck with justin all the time. Emily is still with chaz, ryan found lilly…finally if you ask me..i made another cd and justin was still avoiding me at all costs I was getting frustrated…really frustrated!

I groaned and laid on the bed in my room and looked up at the ceiling lilly and Emily both looked at me like I was stupid. “I think you should talk to him” lilly said looking at me and I put my pillows on my face and screamed.

“oh no she is screaming in her pillow she might lose it soon” Melody said laughing and I rolled my eyes and let the pillows off my face before I accidently suffocate myself.

“shut up mels..i don’t know I just have no clue what to do now..” I said looking at my hands and I stood up. “I am going to dance be back in an hour heres some money for the girls night get whatever..” I said sighing I went to an empty studio and rolled my shoulders a bit. I put my track in and put a chair in the back and started to work on a dance I have been working on for a few weeks.

(video on the side)

I danced…letting my emotions out through it both ballet and hiphop combination put together strategically. It had been my back up plan if I didn’t go through with the singing career and this was going to be my audition.

I smiled as I sat in the chair and smiled a bit I sighed and stood up putting the chair back and I started the song again I heard voices talking and laughing.

“and this is one of my prize pupils aria-“ ms heather started.

“black I know her..” a familiar voice said.

“aria dear..this is justin bieber…could you start the song over and do the dance again please? I want to show off my prized pupils choreography..” she said sternly yet sickly sweet I know what she was doing showing off her skills..but in another person..ugh. I looked at justin and he seemed amused and I nodded and put the chair back and restarted the music.

I looked at justin defiantly and started the dance and justin watched me as I performed  and I smirked and did what I needed to do and when I was done ms. Heather clapped my eyes told the story I knew about justin and I grabbed my ipod and went to leave.

Justin watched me from his spot talking to ms heather and I turned looking at him and smiled a bit and walked outside taking a deep breath of the autumn air. It was the perfect autumn day..and nothing will change that…well until I heard his voice.

“Aria! Wait!”

Sorry for it being so short I have an audition for dance…wish me luck readers! We had an assignment to do a dance we saw on a movie or show and perform it….and I am using this dance from th video!