Just A Kiss (sequel to YSIS) justin bieber Chapter 14

I woke up the next day relaxed on my left side and justins arm around my waist as my head was on the pillow with my legs slightly bent with justin curled behind me and fitting my body perfectly with his own. The sun actually went through my window hitting my face and I groaned slightly at the brightness of it. Justin of course was still asleep behind me and I sighed a bit pulling his arm over my stomach closer and closing my eyes wanting to go back to sleep..i have a break right now and I was going to live it to the extreme….well as much as I can right now.

“you awake?” Justin whispered and I ignored it wanting to go back to sleep right now and justin sighed pulling away from me and carefully getting up while I slowly passed back out into oblivion..well close to doing so when my phone went off…

‘LETS PUNCH CAPTAIN CRUNCh THEN WE’LL EAT HIS FACE FOR LUNCH FLY A KITE DRINK SOME SPRITE TILL WE GO TO SLEEP TONIGHT TIK TOK FOUND A ROCK GONNA KNOCK THIS POSERS SOCKS OFF..WOAH THEIR PURPLE WOAHHH WOAOAOAHHH!’ my phone sang and I groaned sitting up to answer it not in the mood to laugh at the song.

“Black here..” I said sleepily and I heard someone coming upstairs as the other person on the phone talked to me.

“hey! Its me…Emily…were you sleeping hun?..you can call me back when you actually do wake up I was hoping we can all go bowling tonight” Emily said quickly and I chuckled a bit very sleepy everything was blurry.

“hey..who ya talkin to?” justin asked and Emily squeaked in surprise on the other end of the line and I laughed a bit.

“JUSTINS HOME!!! YES! Ill have ryan and chaz updated..get some sleep you two bowling tonight!” she said hanging up I laughed hitting the end button and turning my phone on silent..its 756 am. I sighed and slid back down on the bed and sighed looking up at the ceiling.

“sleepy?” justin asked slipping into the bed as well grinning at me and I slid close to him closing my eyes and laying my head on his chest.  I closed my eyes listening to his heartbeat and it slowly lulled me into a deep sleep which I was really grateful for.  

I woke up again to my sides slowly being stroked slowly making me smile a bit in my sleep it felt wonderful but justin hit a certain spot that made me giggle a bit.

“haha your awake!” justin chirped and he started to tickle me more I laughed hysterically and started to roll back and forth on the bed jutin over me and he made sure my legs couldn’t move as he sat on them. “HAHAHA I WIN!” he yelled laughing hysterically.

“I…can…cant…BREATHE! JUSTIN!” I yelled and he smirked down at me as tears of mirth flew down my face in rivulets.

“say it!” he yelled I shook my head giggling harder.

“no!” I attempted to pout and I couldn’t do it I was laughing too hard

“SAY IT!” he yelled laughing at me and he found my more ticklish spot and I burst into another fit of laughter right then.

“ALRIGHIT ALRIGHT!...JUSTIN DREW BIEBER IS A SEXXY WITH TWO X’s BEAST!” I yelled and he let me go looking down at me as I sagged against the bed panting and he chuckled kissing me softly.

“See It wasn’t that hard!” he said rubbing his nose against mine making me smile I soon caught my breath again and smiled up at him.

“it was torturous! I think you owe me a kiss for that” I said with a pout and he chuckled leaning down and kissing me softly. I pulled him closer and heard my bedroom door open just as we deepened the kiss. Justin was tackled away from me to the ground.

“JUSTY POO!” chaz and ryan screamed at him from the other side of my bed I looked down and laughed justin looked amused and hugged his friends. I looked seeing lily and Emily grabbing some clothes for me to wear today.