Just A Kiss (sequel to YSIS) justin bieber Chapter 17

We made it to the place and I couldn’t help but gasp it was warm…beautiful…Mauii…I think the lady said and I gaped a bit it was amazing. Justin looked at me with a smile putting his arm around my shoulder..i was happy right now very happy.

“its beautiful justin..” I whispered and justin grinned at me leading me out of the airport to the hotel. I smiled it was amazing and I set my bags down looking around and justin looked at his phone and sighed.

“ill be right back babe” he said kissing my cheek and leaving I sighed and went onto the balcony and looked at the ring justin got me.

I knew we were meant for eachother…no doubt about it in my mind…

After two days I had doubts…he always left at weird hours and I sighed receiving a text from his saying he has a surprise date for me and to dress up nice and meet him at the restaurant. I grinned and quickly got changed into a beautiful purple strapless dress.  I curled my hair put makeup on and nodded to myself I looked great and I sighed softly and went downstairs and walked to the restaurant with my head held high..maybe he was going to apologize and explain.

We did do a lot of things together though….jet skiing…playing on the beach…hanging out going for long walks on the beach and I was happy well until he left kissing my cheek and not my lips..i must be over reacting..

Well that was until I saw THEM the girl from his next to you video and she saw me and smiled as justin gave her something and she kissed him and he kissed her back. I gaped and felt tears in my eyes and shook my head I must be seeing things..i felt my heart get ripped out of my chest..it ached..my throat closed up..and my ees stung as tears threatened to fall.

“no…no it’s a mistake come on justin” I croaked out sadly and heartbroken this one hurt more then the rest..i cant explain it. “push her away so I don’t make a mistake or do something I regret..” I muttered broken.

He didn’t…he kissed her back and pulled away a smile on his face he turned to the window like he felt me watching. He looked at me I looked down and looked up then put my head down…it felt like my heart was being squeezed to death.

“he didn’t stop her he kissed back oh god..oh god..” I said hyperventilating like crazy i shook my head and turned away and walked down the street numb going to the hotel I went into my room and decided to ask where he was…and if he lies..ill leave..

I sighed and changed..showered..i sank down in the shower losing it crying and sobbing and I pulled my knees to my chest putting my head on them as the conditioner was rinsing out I let the scorching hot water hit my body hoping to stop feeling so cold.

I got out an hour later and I stood up washing my face and turned the water off and got out towel drying and pulled on sweatpants, tanktop, and justins hoodie. I walked out brushing my hair and saw justin there I slipped the ring back on my hand and smiled at him warily.

“hey justin…” I said with a smile and he looked up at me with a tired smile on his face and he sighed laying on the bed. “want to go for a walk on the beach?” I asked and he looked at me and shook his head turning away.

“nah babe too tired..” he mumbled and I growled inside my head and nodded sighing a bit looking at my hands.

“where were you?” I asked him and he shrugged a bit ignoring the question sighing a bit.

“here..there…everywhere..nowhere important..” he said with a sigh I nodded and he fell asleep nothing else said.

“I love you justin…but..i can only take so much..” I whispered stroking his face as he fell deeper into sleep. I walked over packing my things and I already had the ticket home I cant believe this was happening again…ugh I was so stupid..

I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote a long note to him and I knew teardrops were on the paper smearing the ink a bit.

‘justin,

I love you don’t forget that..we were meant for eachother…you are my beating heart you stole the first minute I looked into your eyes and saw how sad you were about your ex…the vision I had never compared to the real feelings I have for you. You are my everything..my heart…my soul…my life…but seeing you with the girl from your next to you video kissing…she texted me I am guessing to show how you wouldn’t pull away..well..that killed me inside…I am leaving the promise ring for you..i cant keep it and leave..justin I love you I do..i waited and waited but  I cant wait around anymore..

I love you justin,

Aria Black

P.S

Don’t text or call me okay its hard enough writing this and I guess my vision wasn’t true just a small girls dream for true love making my imagination run wild…goodbye justin.’

I put it into an envelope with the ring and sealed it writing his name on the front and sighed wiping my tears and I texted my mom telling her I was coming home. I did the same with Emily and Lilly they demanded to know what happened but I didn’t feel like talking about it.

I went to the airport with a blonde wig on and I paled my face for the ride and I watched Maui go away and I headed back to Canada..

When I made it back my mom saw my face and knew instantly what happened melody was trailing behind me along with Dean and I sighed a bit as she pulled me into a big hug. I cried into her shoulder and she stroked my back as usher came up behind her.

“babygirl..” he said hugging me close and I hugged him sobbing uncontrollably and he shook his head at me looking so sad. “lets get you home..” he whispered I nodded  I was covered by alice with a jacket and usher led us through as my mom and melody were covered by dean and a new guy.

I saw flashes through the coat and I got into the rangerover bent over my head between my knees hiding my face and I sighed a bit as we drove home…well to ushers..he is letting me stay while I was working on new material.

I looked around his mansion and shook my head taking the wig off I sat on the couch and realized I was wearing his hoodie. My phone went off and I saw it was justin and I ignored it throwing my phone to the opposite side of the couch.

“baby girl here is a hot cocoa..” he said I nodded and took it sipping it looking at my feet.

“usher..if I told you something secret..like I hd a vision of my life…when I first met justin about me and him would you think I was crazy?” I asked him and he sat down putting my phone on the table turning it off.

“Tell me everything..” he said I nodded and looked at my hands shaking my head.

“it started when I was fat..well heavy weight anyway and I moved here for a new start losing weight…when I met chaz, ryan, and Emily-“ I started to tell him everything with a sigh and he nodded throughout the whole story not caring how long it took…I am just glad I hve someone I trust I could tell I didn’t even tell Emily, my mom, or even melody.

I sighed and looked at my fourth mug of cocoa and looked up at usher it must be 3 am or so. I waited patiently and he sighed rubbing his face nervously as I bit my lower lip as he spoke next. “well..i wasn’t expecting that..” he said looking at me levelly.

“I know I must be crazy..” I muttered looking at my hands and he looked at me putting his hand on mine and I looked up at him.

“aria you are many things but crazy isn’t one of them..no matter what happened with you and justin I know somehow some way…you two were meant for eachother no matter how far into the future…” he said touching my knee I nodded. “maybe you and justin need to be away from eachother to realize how much you both need eachother..” he said I nodded and he helped me up to my room I was borrowing and I turned on a dime.

“thank you usher…I appreciate it” I said with a smile going in and laying down to go to sleep with dreams of my future dying a horrible death after today….