Just A Kiss (sequel to YSIS) justin bieber CHAPTER 11

I took justin home and he was bombarded by everyone…it was interesting and pattie sent him to his room and confiscated his phone. I looked at pattie, scooter, and usher they all smiled at me at once it was weird and creepy.

“thank you ree…” pattie said and I shrugged a bit “are coming here for Christmas?” she asked and I smiled at them all nervously.

“sure I could do that” I said grinning they nodded and hugged me again.

---christmas eve---

I was at the biebers house and I was smiling in my Christmas dress and we have went to the mass and were back at the house. I was wearing a nice red dress it was strapless goes to my knees and it has a gold bow on the front, and a tight bust with a slightly flared skirt. I am wearing a pair of red heels and my hair is curled and down slight makeup I looked really good today. I did do CSI it was actually fun and I enjoyed myself immensely.

I looked at justin and he looked at me with a smile on his face and I felt at peace with him but I would never tell him that. I also got him a gift that I think he will like immensely I have the other gifts under the tree and my mom was holding her baby in her arms. My dad was still overseas and I was glad he was still alive.

“so…what should we do?” pattie asked and I looked at justin and he got a wicked look on his face going to the piano and I grabbed the guitar and sat down on barstool.

“oh dear..” my mom said laughing our friends are here too and they sat around the living room, melody was holding my new bodyguards dean hand and alice wasn’t here she was visiting family.

“so what should we sing?” justin asked and I bit my lip and my mom nodded.

“Christmas shoes?” I asked and he raised an eyebrow not knowing the song. “alright lets switch..i do the piano” I said and he got up and I sat down closing my eyes a bit and I let my fingers flow across the keys and I started to sing. I grinned at Jazzy and handed her the lyrics telling her to sing when I nod at her and she agreed.

I started to sing the song and justin watched entranced as I sang the song with a bittersweet smile on my face and melody smiled at me happily. My mom looked proud as baby ally cooed in her arms and I smiled at justin and he listened intently. I soon nodded to jazzy near the chorus and she sang nicely making me grin at her and Jeremy looked at his daughter proud.

After the song I looked at justin who looked happy at the song “santa claus is coming to town?” he asked and I laughed and moved grabbing the guitar and we sang carols until 10:45 and then the kids went to bed and I looked around the room and nodded my head helping jazzy put some cookies and carrots out for santa claus.

“alright jazzy time for bed” Jeremy said yawning and I smiled down at jazzy and she smiled at me and hugged me around the waist and running over to Jeremy and jumped into his arms ready for bed.

I helped clean up the dishes of food and I set them in the dishwasher and looked around it was a long night…and I enjoyed it immensely.  I sighed a bit and looked out the big window watching the snow start to fall again and I smiled a bit at that.

I looked around and bit my lip I don’t know where justin went and I grabbed my peacoat and went onto the porch. I bit my lip and looked around and started to hum a bit ryan, chaz, lilly, and Emily left earlier along with my family I was thinking of going home. “Looking out the window Waiting for your headlights To pull up in the driveway It's really coming down tonight You're scared that I won't make it through the storm You should be here with me, safe and warm” I sang lightly and I heard the door open and I turned and looked at justin coming out in his jacket.