Just A Kiss (sequel to YSIS) justin bieber CHAPTER 3

HEY GUYS! THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE IS BEHIND THE SCENES OF JUSTINS NEW MUSIC VIDEO MISTLETOE!!!! I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT ALREADY! ENJOY!

“Aria!” I turned and saw Justin running towards me and I sighed a bit looking at him really annoyed and Justin looked at me sheepishly.

“what justin?...” I asked annoyed I was getting fed up with his mood swings just a bit and justin looked down and then he looked at me.

“look…will you come to my concert tonight?” he asked holding a backstage pass and a concert ticket I looked at him wondering if I should or not.

“i…umm..” I said unsure of what to say and he sighed looking at me running a hand through his hair making it stick up a bit more.

“look you don’t have to decided now…but its at the staples center…and  I will assure you…you wont regret it if you come” he said  putting the tickets in my hand and turning around to walk away. I stood there stunned and tried to think of what to do…I have seriously no idea right now.

I went home and called Melody from her room dropping my bag down and she ran towards my room and looked at me nervously as did my mom looking at me and I put the tickets onto my bed as well staring at them.

“mom..melody what the heck do I do?” I asked and they looked at me and then at the tickets then at eachother.

“wow…so what happened?” melody asked looking at me and I explained everything and I sat on the ground and put my head in my hands.

“well..i would go..i mean what could it hurt?...you love the guy..” my mom said and one look from me and she laughed a bit.

“come on sweetie…seriously…you still love him look at your wall…the museum you dragged him to and you had a blast..” melody said pointing to the photos and the mcdonalds one where he has his longer hair and  I am holding a spoon along with him…I smiled at the memory..and when he sang one less lonely girl to me on new years…and so many more like the zoo with the crew..no lilly…and wal mart..ugh.

“I know..but…after I told him..he pretty much blew me off and I was upset and he turns around not talking to me for a year while my career took off. Now he is back and trying to get my attention I don’t know what to do..” I whispered putting my hand on the VMAs picture…I sighed turning away and melody went to my closet.

“okay..so we are going to get you read whether you like it or not..no matter what happens you are going to blow his mind..” she said sternly and I went to protest but I was pushed towards the bathroom by my mom.

I sighed and took a shower and smelled like apples I grinned a bit and got out in a towel and I was yanked out by my mom who blowdried my hair while melody walked in with a beautiful light blue cotton dress. Its strapless and looked amazing with some blue high heels and I sighed a bit and looked at my mom who brushed my hair and lightly curled it pulling some of it back and straightened my bangs making them go to the right.

I was put into the dress and sat back down having makeup put onto my face and I couldn’t see what she was doing melody refused and told me to keep my eyes closed. When she finished I looked into the mirror and was shocked I looked nothing like my usual tomboy self…I looked…beautiful..wow.

“thank you..” I said breathlessly and they grinned and I looked at the time on the ticket then on my phone and freaked out.

“come on ill drive you” melody said and I agreed and we got into her car and we drove fast to the center and when we did I got out of the car and handed the guy my ticket and ran as fast as I could in heels and bit my lip looking around and went inside through tons of girls and showed my backstage pass and sighed a bit backstage.

“you made it..” a voice said I turned and saw justin and he looked shocked and looked me over and smiled excitedly. “you look amazing Ree..” he whispered and I blushed and looked at him nervously and shrugged a bit non chalantly.

“thanks..justin…so whats going on?...i mean we haven’t talked or hung out in a long time about a year I think..” I said pretending to think about it and he sighed looking at me and scuffed his shoes on the ground. He has his black shirt with hearts on the sleeve a red vest hoodie and red supras his hair is short and its usually messy look.

“look..i miss you like crazy…we used to talk about everything and anything..and I was a jerk to you…and I want to make it up to you..” he said looking at me sadly “ree…I miss you so much it hurts…you are my best friend..” he choked on ‘best friend’ like it killed him to say it.

“say no more…okay…I miss you too justin…a lot…” I whispered looking at my hands and I felt arms wrapped around me and I smelled his scent and hugged him back clinging to him.

He kept me close and sighed a bit and pulled back and he looked down at me nervously and I did the same and he grinned a bit. He stroked my cheek softly and I played with the hair on the back of his neck and he slowly leaned down and kissed me carefully…like he wasn’t sure of my reaction and scared of what would happen.

I smiled a bit and kissed him back as he pulled away and he grinned down at me and our lips moved together in sync. It felt even better than I thought it would be and he pulled me closer by my waist and I laughed a bit into the kiss and pulled away rubbing my nose against his in a cute way.

“….will you be my girlfriend Ree?” he asked stroking my cheek it was a little distracting but I looked into his caramel eyes already knowing the answer.

“definitely” I said and he grinned and looked ecstatic and kissed me in excitement making me laugh a bit and kiss him back. He pulled away as scooter walked over and took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

“come on justin time to go on!” scooter said he noticed me and did a double take and grinned at me amused and looked at justin still holding my hand. “finally..” he said walking off shaking his head and I blushed heavily laughing a bit.

“well…that was an interesting reaction..” justin said raising an eyebrow and kissed my cheek heading onto the stage. I watched him contently and he pulled a fan on stage at my insistence and started to sing one less lonely girl to her making her really happy.

I sighed and waited backstage with pattie and we chatted together catching up and we had a few laughs and enjoyed the music even dancing together our high heels off and dancing hoedown style. I laughed and justin kept looking over glancing and grinning cheekily making me smile.

After the show justin went and took a quick shower and came out in a new outfit and he grinned at me and took my hand and led me outside. Paps were everywhere but me and justin both held our ground smiling like love struck fools.

We got into the range rover me in the back with him and Kenny driving and honking at the press and revving the engine to get out. I smiled at justin putting my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my shoulder texting and I didn’t mind one bit.

We made it out of there after a while and felt my eyes droop shut and slowly pass out feeling myself move a bit…but I didn’t care I finally got the love of my life and he gave me my first kiss…