Just A Kiss (sequel to YSIS) justin bieber CHAPTER 9

I stopped and got justin some jeans in his size and a plain black t shirt and some boxers and I sighed a bit after paying for them and I bit my lip and saw a good looking belt and bought that too. I walked out and down the street to the hotel.

I went upstairs and opened the door with my second key from the desk and opened the door to steam coming out of the bathroom. I shut the door behind me worrying my lower lip and sighed a bit and I knocked on the bathroom door. “justin?” I asked loudly he didn’t answer and I shrugged opening the door and saw justin in a towel body dripping with water and I internally groaned he looked so freaking yummy right now. “sor-sorry” I stuttered covering my eyes and justin chuckled a manly chuckle and I bit my lower lip.

“its fine Ree..” he said sighing a bit and I nodded holding out the clothes and I felt him grab them.

“im-im just gonna go..” I said gesturing behind me hands still covering my eyes and I soon felt lips on mine and my hand dropped and my eyes went wide in shock..justin…was…kissing me…in…a towel..oh dear. He pulled me close by the belt loops and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer..this was heaven for me. Wait…what am I doing?...i am supposed to be mad at him!

I pulled back and looked at just putting my fingers to my lips shaking a bit that was difficult for me to do! “whats wrong?” he asked and I bit my lip.

“justin we need to talk..” I whispered tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear “finish getting dressed then we will.” I whispered he nodded and I went out of the bathroom and closed the door letting out a breath of air.

I sat on the bed and flipped through the channels and nodded again amused at the news of justins look and I sighed a bit. I love justin don’t get me wrong but I need to make sure what he feels is real..

“ree?” justin asked and I looked at him and smiled a bit and turned the tv off gesturing him to sit next to me.

“justin how much is this real?” I asked him and he looked at me exhausted and looked at his hands.

“I was mad when I made that bet…and I regret it..i liked you before the bet and then being mad didn’t help me much…I felt so much jealousy trust me ree the whole time it was real it wasn’t till after I saw alex there that I even remembered it..” he said sighing a bit and I looked at him annoyed but understanding at the same time.

“I know justin I want no excuses..just tell me did you really have feelings for me at all?” I asked sternly he looked at me and at my hands then back at me his feelings showing on his face…I now know the truth and I wasn’t sure how I felt about it at all..

WANT TO KNOW WHAT JUSTIN FEELS?...WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH?...I NEED COMMENTS, MORE VOTES, AND PEOPLE ASKING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BEGGING WOULD BE NICE..THANKS TO MY FANS!

MASKEDJULIET09