1.1

"Were going to the house first and your still getting your own room" Hayes smirked.

"I didn't want to share a room with you anyway" I said.

"Sure" he smirked and grabbed my hand. We got to the house and it was big (that's what she said.. Jk).

"Holy s-" I started put Hayes covered my mouth.

"No cussing" he said and took his hand off my mouth.

"I'm a grown Woman fuck off" I said. He locked the doors and came around on my side.

"No" I squealed and jumped in the back.

"Bitch" I said.

"Come on" he whined and opened the door and grabbed my leg and started pulling me. He put me over his shoulder and I pouted.

"Nice ass" I said and smacked it.

"I could say the same Babygirl" he said and smacked mine.

"Ow" I said.

"Go pick your room out" Hayes said and threw me on the couch.

"Ok" I ran upstairs and saw a huge room at the end of the hall way. I ran into it and their was a room with a walk in closet and a latter outside that leads to the roof. I saw a piece of paper and a marker the paper said.

'I knew you would pick this one, I love you Babygirl xoxo ~ Hottest Man alive' I giggled and Hayes came behind me and hugged me.

"Your cute" I giggled

"Nope I'm sexy" he said. I cringed when he said that.

"I hate that word" I said.

"Sexy??" he questioned.

"Yes" I said.

"Ok" he said, I walked over and stared out the window on my phone.

"Sexy!" Hayes yelled.

"Ahh stop" I said looking at him. He had his phone in his hands.

"What other words do you hate??" He asked putting his phone in his pocket.

"Hand me that paper" I said. I wrote down 'wet and moist'

"Really??" He asked. I nodded and turned back around. I herd my phone go off and I looked at it.

Hayes Grier tagged you in a photo. I unlocked my phone and saw the picture it was of me next to him.

"Read the caption" he smirked. I looked down and red the caption it said.

'My Babygirl doesn't like the words 'sexy' 'wet' or 'moist' even tho I'm sexy😏. I love you baby' I smiled and looked at him. He came over and hugged me.

HAPPY EASTER ILY GUYS☺💙🐰