4.0

"Why would you do that?" I asked helping Cameron up.

"It don't know now I know never to do it again" he said and rubbed my hair. I hung out with Cameron tell it was time to take Zan home.

"Come on Zan were gonna go home" I told Zan. Cameron left so I grabbed my keys and Zan.

"Let's go" I said and started walking to Hayes' house.

Once I got their I took my key and unlocked the door.

"We're home!!" I yelled.

"I'm in the living room!" Hayes yelled back. I let Zan go and walked into the living room.

"Holy shit" I said when I seen Hayes and a girl on the couch with clothes sprawled every where and they were under a blanket.

"Sorry" I said and covered my eyes.

"Thanks for dropping Zan off, I'll text you tomorrow cause we have to do something for work" Hayes said nervously. I nodded gave Zan a kiss and left.

"Bye" I said and left. I rolled my eyes and started walking home. I herd my phone ring so I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Brianna it's Bryan" The man I called my father for 16 years.

"What could you want?" I asked opening my door.

"I want you to met your real parents" he said my heart dropped and I sat down.

"Ok who are they?" I questioned again.

"Go to our old house and in my room my safe has a code the code is your birthday, their is money and a letter, take both in the letter is a note from your real parents" he said.

"Ok" I said and grabbed my keys.

"Ok I'll talk to you later, bye" I hung up and ran to my car.

----at the house----

I ran inside and it was empty, I ran into Bryans old room and their was a safe. I put in my birthday and it was opened, I grabbed my bag of money and then the note. I checked my old room and I saw my pictures were the only things left.

"I'm grabbing these" I said to myself and grabbed them all. I went to my car and drove home. Once I got home and I called Skate.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Can you come over?" I said nervously cause I didn't wanna open the letter alone.

"What's wrong sis?" He asked.

"I'll tell you when you get here" I said.

"Ok" he hung up and in 5 minutes he ran threw the door.

"What's the matter?" He asked sitting next to me.

"My 'dad' called me and told me that he wanted me to meet my real parents so he told me to go in his safe and grab the letter and money that was in the safe, I didn't wanna open the letter by myself so I called you" I told him. He nodded and grabbed the letter.

"Want me to open it?" he asked. I nodded and put my head in my hands.

"It says 'Dear Brianna, your probably like 18 or 17 years old now, I wanna meet you before you grow older and have kids, my name is'

CLIFFHANGER, I'M WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN THIS IS PUBLISHED ILYGSM 💜