1.4

"Ahh" I herd a scream. I woke up and grabbed my baseball bat and walked out my room.

"Ahh" I herd the noise again. I followed the noise downstairs I felt someone touch me, I jumped grabbed the hand and flipped them over my shoulder onto the coffee table breaking it.

"Hold shit damn" I herd Hayes say from behind me. The guy seemed knocked out so I took off his mask and it was Shawn.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Go to your room I'll take care of this" Hayes said.

I grabbed my bat and pretended I was gonna throw it at Hayes and he flinched. I went to my room and checked the time, it was 4:30am. I groaned and laid back down.

Once I woke up I checked the time and it was 12:30. I got up and put on some tights, a T-shirt, and Jordans. I did my hair, brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.

"Wanna go for a walk??' I asked Zan. He started jumping, I grabbed his leash and wrote Hayes a note.

"Come on" I said to Zan. I put his harness on and his leash and started walking. We ended up at a dog park. I let Zan go and sat down next to a guy.

"What the fuck are you doing here without something covering your face??' The guy asked, and I knew who the voice belonged to. Jack Gilinsky.

"Your mom" I said.

"Your lucky I like you or I would of smacked you" he said.

"Yea" I said.

After about 3 hours later Zan ran to me and we went back home. I opened the door and Hayes was looking very mad.

"Where have you been??" he asked.

"The dog park" I said.

"Yea" he said and walked away.

"Did you even go in the kitchen and read the note??" I asked.

"There wants not no note" he said walking into the kitchen, there the note was on the counter.

"Ahh feeling cheap like your hair cut Grier" I said and walked away. I was pushed againts the wall and Hayes was kissing me everywhere on my face.

"Room" he said after he stopped I ran to my room and he slapped my ass when I walked away.

I know this is a short and boring chapter but I have a headache, but the story will get better