4.4

Hayes' pov

He hit my girl, I mean Brianna he's going down now. I ran up to him and jumped on him. I keep punching him in the face until I felt some pull me off.

"Hayes calm down" Nash said we walked on to the front porch waiting for the police and the ambulance came. I had Brianna in my arms. Once they came they took her and said only family could go so Cameron went in.

"Why did Cameron get to go?" I asked when we got into the car.

"When you, we're at your house with your new girl she found out about her real parents and siblings which happen to be Cameron, Sierra and Gina" Skate explained.

"Wait so those baby pictures that cam showed us with him and that one girl was Brianna?" I asked.

"Yup" Nash nodded.

"Wow"

"Go" Skate said and we all ran out of the car into the hospital.

"What room is Brianna Figueroa in?" I asked shaking.

"She isn't expecting visitors at this time if you wait were happy to tell you when she's expecting" The lady at the front said.

----2 hours later----

"Hayes wake up we can go see her now" Tez said and woke me up. I got up and ran to her room. Everyone was in their including the doctor.

"Who are all these people?" She asked the doctor.

"Your friends" he said back. She nodded and looked at me.

"When she was hit she got hit so hard she has a concussion and amnesia, the last thing she remembers is hiding in a closet and sneezing" the doctor told me. I put my head in my hands and started looking at her. I grabbed my phone and started texting Kylee.

"I'm gonna go" I said.

"Wow" Skate mumbled under his breath.

"What?" I asked.

"Your girlfriend is in the hospital so your just gonna leave?" Nash asked.

"She's not my girlfriend and if she's not gonna remember anything I'm out" I said. I left and had Kylee pick me up.

Bri's pov

We left the hospital and went to a house that was huge.

"Who's house is this?" I asked.

"Yours" a guy who looked like that Hayes kid said. We went inside and I saw a puppy.

"AWW" I screamed and got down next to it.

"That's Zan, he's Hayes' dog but you guys have days and Zan doesn't like Hayes' new girlfriend so when she goes over to his house Zan runs here" A guy with a lot of tattoos said.

"I need to learn your names" I said.

"Ok, I'm Nash, Hayes' older brother" Nash said.

"I'm Nate but people call me Skate" Nate said.

"I'm Tez"

"I'm Cameron, when you remembered we found out we were siblings" Cameron said.

"Woof" Zan said. I kissed him on the the head. They showed me around my house and then they left. I grabbed my phone and decided to look threw my pictures. I had pictures of random stuff mostly Zan and me, Hayes and Me or Myself.

I UPDATED, 🎵FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER🎵
I was thinking about writing a story about Alex Aiono or one of the Dolan twins. Anyone else like them🙋.
No just me ok........
But anyways Ilygsm💜