4.5

I was trying to remember everyone cause I'm getting tweets from people and they are claiming me and Hayes dated, I'm not sure.

"Ahh" I screamed into a pillow.

"What's wrong?" Nate asked.

"I'm getting tweets from people asking 'what happened with you have Hayes' or 'Are you and Hayes dating' I don't even know myself what happened" I said.

"Want me to fill you in what happened since you remember being in a closet?" He asked.

"Please" I said.

----20 minutes later----

"Well damn" I said.

"Yea, everything in your words was perfect" Cameron said.

"I wish I could remember" I said.

"US too"

"We're gonna let you get some rest, 8f you need anything else call us or something" Cameron said. I nodded they all left after kissing my head and getting hugs.

"Just you and me Zan" I said, I made sure the doors were locked and I went upstairs to shower and go to sleep.

Hayes' pov

I went out with Kylee and she tried to kiss me.

"Nope" I pushed her away and looked at her.

"I think we should start seeing other people" I said.

"No" she said.

"Yea" I said and walked away. I didn't have a ride home so I called Nash. Once he picked me up he looked at me once and was silent.

"What?" I asked

"The fact you left the hospital after she woke up was rude and just stupid. She's the love of your life for Petes sake. You told me the other day that you wanted to date her for real. Now you wanna go to the girl who fuck you up before you met Bri" Nash said.

"Why do you think I just dumped her, For Brianna" I said. He parked in front of my house I got out and slammed his door.

I showered put on clothes and grabbed my extra clothes, I packed it in a bag and went to Brianna's. I opened the door with my key and locked it. I went to her room and Saw she was sleeping. I looked at Zan and he was happy to see me, I put my stuff down and went to sleep next to Brianna.

AHHH, I SUCK. Thanks for reading ILYGSM 💜