5.8

I got off of stage and it was time for the meet and greet. I ran backstage to chance, I whipped the seat off my for head, I stripped from my t-shirt and ripped jeans, I put of a new pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. I grabbed a water bottle.

I ran back to the meet and greet and stood in my spot.

Bri's pov

I don't wanna stay in my house by myself for these couple months so I decided to ask Mahogany if she wanted to stay with me.

Me:'LOX'

Lox😍💕😙:' WHAT'

Me:' I have a question'

Lox😍💕😙:' what?'

Me:'I don't like staying at alone, and wanted to know if you would stay with me for a while?'

Lox😍💕😙:' I would love that, Carlos is out of town and staying home is not my favorite thing either'

Me:' I can pick u up tomorrow around noon'

Lox😍💕😙:' ok, I love you'

Me:'I love you too'

I finished editing my video and posted it. I went to shower and then make some food. I walked to my computer and saw my video posted 12 minutes ago and it already had 20,000 views. I went on snapchat.

"Ok I was in the shower and my video posted 12 minutes ago and it already has 20,000 views, I freaking love you guys so much thank you' I posted it and had a FaceTime call coming in from Hayes on my Computer. I answered it and he started talking.

"Hey babygirl" he smiled.

"Hi" I smiled and waved.

"I seen your video" he said.

"What did you think of it?" I asked then press my lips together.

"You look cute when you do that, and I thought it was amazing" he said. I grabbed my phone and started recording on snapchat.

"IS THAT MY SISSY?!" Skate asked while screaming loud.

"Yeah" Hayes answered.

"Hi Sissy" Skate said and took Hayes phone. The snapchat ended and I posted it with the caption 'On Ft with Hayes and Skate comes out of no where😂❤'  I posted it and then continued the FaceTime.

-------4 hours later-------

We hung up on FaceTime so we could go to bed. I plugged my phone in next to my bed and started watching Netflix.

I was drifting off to sleep when my phone started ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Brianna, I was at my house and then there was a big bang and someone came in my house yelling my name and I was in my room and I knew something was gonna happen so I grabbed my phone and started running, I have no idea where I am" she said sounding scared. I jumped up, grabbed my keys ran downstairs, locked the door and ran to my car.

"Here I come do you see a street sign anywhere?" I asked.

"Yeah, it says Elm" she said. I sighed knowing that's a place where the people are nice.

"Ok, I'm on French 2 blocks away here I come" I said and went faster. Once I got to her she jumped in the car and we hung up the phone since we were right there.

"You have no shoes on, your in sweat pants and a t-shirt and it's like 78°" she giggled.

"U thought I was gonna change before I came to save you? Nope, you didn't grab your bag or you just started running" I said.

"Started running" she said.

"We can go back to your house in the morning, I don't wanna take any chances" I said and started driving to my house.

Sorry this chapters boring, I'll update soon. THANKS FOR 51.9k