1.3

Hayes' POV

I took her to her room and tied her up to a chair.

"I fucking hate you" she said. I smiled and kissed her, I pulled back and she spit in my face. I wiped it off and walked out her room locking her door from the outside.

"Night" I said.

"Its fucking 5" she said,

"But its 8 on the East coast" I said and walked away. I walked downstairs and herd something break. I ran upstairs and opened her door and saw she was standing by the window.

"What are you doing??" I asked.

"Getting some air" she said all innocent.

"Yea Ok" I said..

"Sit down" I said. She sat down and I walked towards her and she looked at me.

"Tell me who's boss then I'll let you have your freedom again" I said. She got up and I pushed her against the wall.

"Obama" she said.

"Who's boss of you?" I asked.

"Myself" she said.

"Nope" I said and pushed her hips against the wall.

"Shit!" She yelled.

"Watch you mouth" I said. She looked at her lips and said 'shit'.

"Smart ass" I said.

"Thanks" she said looking at me.

"I wanna fuck you, so bad" I whispered in her ear.

"No thanks" she said.

"Why not" I whined.

"Cause" she said mocking me.

"Were both 18" I said.

"Ok and? I am not doing g anything like that tell I find the person I actually love" she said and walked away.

"Were Here!!" I herd Nash yell. Brianna ran downstairs and by Nash and Cam.

"Hi B" Nash said. She waved and then waved at Cam.

"Oh my god a puppy-dog" Bri squealed when she saw Jaxx. He ran to her and licked her face.

"Malibu!" Nash called, and in came Malibu.

"Oh my god I'm in doggy heaven" She giggled. Then Zan ran over and they all jumped on her. I grabbed my phone and went on Snapchat.

"Aw" Bri squealed.