6.5

----3 weeks later----

Bri's pov

I was hanging out with Skate at his house, he was stressed out because  he thinks his dad wants him to quit smoking but he didn't want to.

"Skate, the phone" I said and pushed it to him.

"I don't wanna answer it" he said pushing it back.

"You never know it could be for something completely different" I said.

"But I don't wanna" his voice got louder.

"Its your dad, talk to him" I said.

"No" he said.

"I would kill to talk to my real dad" I said.

"That's you" he got louder.

"Oh my god, Skate just answer the phone he's probably as stressed out as you are cause your not answering" I said.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW, YOU DON'T HAVE A DAD. YOU BARLEY KNOW YOUR OWN MOM!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. I sighed, grabbed my stuff and walked out.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you" he said. I got in my car and drove home. I saw Hayes and Zan in the living room.

"Hi" I said and want to my bedroom. I herd Zan following me, I flopped on my bed.

"What's wrong?" Hayes asked. I shook my head 'no'

"I know there is, cause you didn't ask why I was here in a sarcastic way and give me a kiss" he said, I sat up and faced him.

"Fine, why are you here?" I asked in a dull manner. I gave him a peck on the lips and flopped back on my bed.

"Your so cute when your mad" he said.

"I'm not mad" I said into my pillow.

"Yeah, well I gotta take Zan to the vet, your day to get him is in 2 days don't forget, love" he picked me up and kissed me for like 20 seconds then left me smiling.

"I love you!!" He yelled.

"I love you too!!" I yelled back.

----2 days later----

It was about 6pm and I needed to get Zan, I had on joggers, a white tee, and some vans on. I grabbed my keys, made sure my house was locked and drove to Hayes house.

"Honey I'm home!!" I yelled opening the door.

"Yea!" Everyone yelled. I walked into the living room and I saw all the guys.

"Hi guys" I said.

"We have names" Nash said like a girl and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, Hayes, Cameron, Nash, Tez, Zan, and Nate" I said.

Skate's pov

She called me Nate, she hasn't called me that in almost 5 months. I stood up and I grabbed Bri's hand.

"Can I talk to you real quick?" I aske.

"Sure" we walked outside and sat on the porch.

"I'm sorry what happened the other day, I thought of what you said and I called my dad back he just wanted to check up on me. You called my Nate and you haven't called me that in like 5 months" i said and hugged her.

"I'm sorry too" she said.

"Don't ever call me Nate again, it doesn't sound right,  please" I said.

"Okay"

This is mostly about her and Skate but I do gave some #Bayes coming soon, Ilygsm 💜