3.2

"We're here!!" Skate yelled running inside the house.

"Get moving" Hayes said.

"You too" Tez said. I went to the moving van and grabbed some boxes and carried them to my room.

"Damn Hayes your girl can carry more things than your weak ass can" Nash said.

"Come on Hayes no time for being a pussy bitch" Skate said. I walked outside and they stopped talking about Hayes.

"Who's being a pussy bitch now" I asked. No one said anything.

"Exactly" I grabbed my stuff and keep going back and forth between my room and the truck with the boys helping.

"Damn Mami" A guy said coming down the street.

"No thanks" I said.

"Why not??" He asked.

"Cause she's mine" Skate said coming outside.

"Ok I'm leaving" he said and walked away.

"Thank you" I said grabbing the box.

"Your welcome, that two things you owe me" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Last box" I said and grabbed it and brought it into the house. I sat down and looked threw the box.

"Ok so we're going to leave you to unpack if you need anything just call" Nash said.

"Ok bye guys" I said. They all came and kissed my forehead and left.

"Love you!" They called before leaving.

"Love you too" I said. I started unpacking and grabbed my phone to go online.

"Oh here, it's your first weeks pay for working for me" Hayes said and handed my $1,000.

"Thank you" I said. He nodded and left again. I needed a list of things I need to do. I went to my notes and wrote down.

"I need my stuff from ikea which will be coming soon, after I need to go to the apple store, and then I need some food, I already have my bed, dresser and clothes" I herd a door bell ring and I looked threw the peep hole and it was the guys from ikea.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi, we're going to be moving your stuff in and we want you to show us where" I nodded and showed them where.

"Thank you" I said when they left.

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE, I'LL UPDATE LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW PROMISE, ILYGSM 💜 WERE CLOSE TO 5K