6.0

-------3 months later-------

Skate's pov

We were 3 months into the tour, we desided to keep touring longer, Hayes hasn't talked to Bri for 2 and a half months. Hayes started talking to Kylee again, Bri found out by fans and started ignoring him. I talk to Bri everyday after the show. We were stopped in Virginia to use the bathroom. On tour there was only 5 the other ones wanted to go back to LA and do more things for now.

Everyone was on the bus sleeping cause it was 3am besides Hayes he was talking to Kylee outside the bus. I was texting Bri when I herd Hayes come onto the bus mumbling to himself about girls. I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked then he sat on the other side of the couch and looked at me and grabbed his computer.

"Girls are so confusing" he sighed.

"I'm pretty sure they think the same thing about us" I said and texted Bri back. I herd a ding it was Hayes.

"Oh my gosh" he said.

"What?"

"Kylee told me she has STD's" I brought my hoodie over my mouth and started laughing.

Me:'KYLEE ENDED UP GETTING AN STD' delivered at 3:06am

Sissy💕😛💯: 'WAIT FR?' delivered at 3:06am

Me:' YEAH😭😭😭' delivered at 3:07am

Sissy💕😛💯:'😭😭🏃🏃💀' delivered at 3:07am

Me:'I'm crying 😂' delivered at 3:07

Me:'Hayes is right in front of me' delivered at 3:08am

Me:'I literally have tears coming out of my eyes' delivered at 3:08am

Sissy💕😛💯:' Same' delivered at 3:08am

Sissy💕😛💯: Ok, I'm calmed down😂' delivered at 3:13am.

Me:'same' delivered at 3:13am

Sissy💕😛💯:'guess what?'

Me:' what'

Sissy💕😛💯:' Me and Lox are gonna come to the Florida show'

Me:'REALLY!?!"

Sissy💕😛💯:' YEAH, SO I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN LIKE 2 DAYS'

Me:' OH MY GOD I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY SISSY AND LOX!!😭🙌🙌'

Sissy💕😛💯:'I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE EITHER'

Sissy💕😛💯:' Wait....you can't tell anyone please don't say anything'

Me:' I won't, when you get to Florida want me to pick you and Lox up?"

Sissy💕😛💯:' yeah, but I gotta go to sleep, I love you💙'

Me:' night, love you too'

I looked around and saw Hayes he was sleeping on the couch. I got up and went to my bunk, I got in changed my clothes plugged my phone in and layed down.

"Shut the hell up making so much noise dumbass" Tez said.

"Suck my dick" I said.

"I'd rather not" he said.

"Okay then got to sleep" I said.

"I was then you start making so much noise, ugly ass got so many tattoos I hope you get ink poisoning" he said.

"Shut up, that why your hair hasn't been washed in 6 months" I said.

"That's why you take roids" he said.

"Boi that's why it looks like you stuck a fork in a socket" I said.

"Both of you guys shut the hell up" Cam yelled.

"Boi of you don't" Tez started saying he tried looking down at Cameron but ended up falling. We all started laughing and then we went to bed.

Bri's pov

~~~~2 days later~~~~

It was 2am and we were on our plane for 7 hours we we get their at 9am. I sat by the window. I was gonna vlog the boys reaction when we get there, not talking to Hayes has made me focus on my YouTube carrier, I have 800,000 in 2 months. I grabbed my camera and started talking to it.

"Ok this the plan, when me and Lox get to Florida Nate is gonna pick us up frok the airport we're gonna go to the hotel and make it look like just Mahogany came and I'm still in LA, we're gonna get a hotel room next to theirs, when the show starts Skate and Mahogany are gonna announced that they have a present for them, I am gonna be in a box, then I am brought out of the box and tada I'm there" I said. I shut of my camera cause we needed to,

----7 hours later------

We were getting off the plane, I had Mahogany vlog me when I saw Skate.

"Sissy!!" He yelled. I ran towards him I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around him and I started crying.

"I missed you" I sobbed.

"Same" he sniffed. I got down and ran back to Mahogany.

"Lox!" Skate yelled. She did the same thing I did and we got dirty looks from people.

"I ruined my makeup" Mahogany said laughing threw her tears.

"I don't wear make up" I said. We got into the car Skate had and went back to the hotel. Since it was 9am the boys would still be sleeping. We got our rooms and I wanted to sleep. I put my stuff down and said good bye to Lox and Skate since they were gonna go to the hotel room and pretend like I'm not here. I locked the door and went to sleep.

Once I woke up, I checked the time and it was 12pm, they were already at the venue cause the show started at 2:00. I took a shower desided to keep my hair down and left it wavy. I put on a white shirt and a sky blue skater skirt with my white converses.

I grabbed my camera and started talking again.

"I didn't vlog much after I got here cause all I did was sleep till now but right now I'm gonna take an Uber to the venue and I'll have my camera put on something so you guys can see what happened" I said. I shut off the camera, I got in my Uber and we started driving.

I got out the car and snuck around to the back so no one can see me, it was already 1:50 and then fans were already let inside. I went inside 15 minutes later and I saw Mahogany and gave her my camera. She brought it on stage and put it somewhere they can see the whole stage. I got in the box and they closed the lid.

"Ok guys we have a present for you, ready 1, 2, 3" I jumped out on 3 and they all started going crazy on stage, Hayes was running around. Nash grabbed Cam and they started crying Tez ran up to me and hugged me first. He started crying and then so did I.

I ran up to Nash and Cam and they pulled me down with them and they started crying more. I stood up and looked at Hayes, he was on the other side of the stage.

"Babygirl, come here" he said, I ran to him and jumped on him like I did Skate.

"I fucking missed you" he cried.

"I missed you too Hayes" I herd a sniff and looked at him.

"They acted the same way they are now then I walked in" Mahogany said. I got down from Hayes and I looked at the crowed.

"Holy shit, you guys are so beautiful" I said to them. They all screamed and some of then we're crying, I grabbed my camera and started vlogging them. I stopped the vlog and we keep on doing the show.

I did 1276 words holy shit, I told you guys the next chapter would be long and here it is. Ilygsm 💜 hope you enjoyed this chapter.