4.7

"Yea don't get mad please" I said.

"I wouldn't be mad, I'm actually happy cause I never had the confidence, thank you" she said and hugged me.

"Welcome, now let's go to bed" we put everything out of the way and went to sleep.

Brianna's pov

×Next Morning×

I woke up and checked my phone and it was 12:28, i had a text from Nate.

Skathan♥:' playing ball u coming?'

Me:'yea'

I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands after I was done and walked into my room to grab clothes. I took a shower and went back into my room and grabbed a bra, underwear, high wasted black jeans with a basketball jersey which said '23' on it.

Since my Jersey was white and red, I put on my white and red Jordan 6's. I did my hair, and brushed my teeth.

"Babygirl" Hayes said.

"What??" I said peaking my head in the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To play basketball with the boys" I said. He nodded got up and tried kissing me. I dodged the kiss and kissed his cheek. He laughed and walked away.

"I'll be their in 20 minutes" he said and went into the bathroom.

"Zan!!" I called and he ran towards me. I put the harness on him and then the leash. I grabbed my phone and waited for Hayes. Once he ran downstairs he pushed me on the couch and kissed me.

"Let's go" he said and grabbed Zan. We walked out the house and walked to the park.

Once we went to the park me and Hayes put Zan in the fenced area where he played around.

"Time for some ball" I said and ran to the guys.

"Hey, I'm already calling it, I get Brianna" Nate said.

"No, you have the same Jersey on" Nash said. Nate took his off and threw it.

"Where" he said.

"Fine Nate and Gilinsky team captains"

"Gilinsky pick" I said.

"Cameron"

"Nate"

"Johnson" Nate picked.

And it went on from their. I was on a team with Nate, and Johnson. Gilinsky's team was Cameron, Nash, tez and Hayes.

"You get an extra player cause Johnson and Brianna are basically playing for a person and a half each" Nate said. We played for awhile then Kylee came and her and Hayes started kissing.

"Keep it PG-13!!" I yelled.

"Damn I'm done" I herd Tez yell.

"Shut up Brianna your just mad cause I have a boyfriend, big boobs, and a big ass!!" Kylee yelled.

"I don't have to it's a free country, you only have a boyfriend who doesn't like you. Everything is fucking fake!!" I yelled back.

"Grab her!" Nash yelled. Someone grabbed me and brought me to Nate.

"Nate let me fucking go" I said.

"No cause I'm the only one who can hold you back besides Hayes and he's with his hoe" He said. We all sat down in a corner with shade and I had to be in the middle. Everyone was looking at Zan. I got up and tried running but Cameron and Nash grabbed me.

"I love you guys but your assholes" I said.

"Thanks and we love you too" Cameron said sitting down with me on his lap. I got up and ran but I was caught once again by Skate.

"Let me go" I said. He sat me on his lap and put his head on my shoulder.

"Can I go home?" I asked.

"No" they said.

"Please??" I asked the guys.

"Fine" they said.

Two updates in a row, kinda😂, Ilygsm 💜 Thanks for 18.6k