4.3

I was watching T.v and my phone broke me outta of focus on my show.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Brianna it's Hayes have you seen Zan??" He asked all scared.

"Yea, he's over at my house" I said.

"Ok bring him over"

"Ok" I hung up and me and Zan started walking.

"Woof" he barked and turned around.

"Oh dios mio, Zan come on let's go see Hayes" I said. He sat in the grass and wouldn't move.

"Fine" I said and called Hayes.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Zan sat on this lawn, and isn't moving" I giggled.

"I'm on my way" he signed.

"Ok" I said and hung up.

"Zan what's wrong?" I asked like he was gonna answer.

"Me?" He looked at me and shook.

"Hayes?" He barked.

"His girlfriend?" I asked and he looked and barked.

"Awe it's ok, I'll never leave. I promise" I said and put my hand out he pit his paw on my hand and I shook it.

"Zan" I herd Hayes call.

"Go buddy I'll pick you up tomorrow, for a little bit" I said. He looked at me and waited for Hayes to come up to us.

"Photo proof right their" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You and Zan looking at the same thing will be a cute picture" He said.

"Oh here" I handed him my phone.

"Zan let's both look at that tree" he was already looking at it cause of a dog peeing on it. I looked at the same tree and herd a click.

"Thank you" I grabbed my phone and got up.

"Bye Zan be a good pup I'll take you to the dog park tomorrow then on Wednesday it's my day" I said.

"Bye Hayes"

"Bye Love you"

"Love you too" (A/N: You love each other but you ain't dating😑😑)

I walked home and made me food and watched Netflix. I herd a knock at my door and I looked threw the peep hole and it was a lot of guys in black suits.

"Fuck" I whispered. I shut my TV off and grabbed my phone and ran upstairs into the sound proof room, in that room it has a secret door and then their is another room that's like a panic room.

I grabbed my phone and since my room is on the other side of this wall I opened the small door and grabbed all my belonging and put them into a book bag. I called Hayes.

"Come on, come on, come on" I said repeatedly.

"Hello?" His little toy asked.

"Put Hayes on the phone" I said.

"And why should i?" She asked. I herd Zan growling at her and he never growls.

"Ok I'll give it to him" she said.

"Oops" the girl said and dropped the phone. I rolled my eyes and hung up.

"Call Skate again" I said to myself. I herd them calling my name.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey are you busy" I asked.

"No I'm with the guys and Hayes' girl" he said. "Why what's up?"

"There is 6 or 7 big fucking dudes in my house and they keep calling my name and yelling 'come out come out where ever you are' I'm in my panic room.

"Where on our way stay their" he said and hung up.

"We're back!" I herd Nash yell.

"I'm from North Carolina you mess with my friends or my sister were Gonna have a problem!" Tez yelled. I laughed. I giggled and then herd the door open I was pulled out and brought down stairs.

"Fuck this" I said.

"Put her down" Hayes said.

"No" I looked at the guy and put my thumb and fore finger on this pressure point and he fell to the grown.

"You gotta tell me how to do that" Nash said.

"Bri duck" I herd Hayes yell before everything went back.

HOLY SHIT, what do you think is gonna happen next. So in the last chapter I asked what you guys would like to be called, and @Griier said apples or tomatoes, I'll do tomatoes.

But thank you tomatoes for reading, thanks for 12K Ilygsm💜