3.4

"I got Zan some things from the store when I went" Bri said I went on snapchat and started recording her, she grabbed dog bowls, dog food, a dog bed, and treats, then put them on the counter. I ended the snap and put 'Bri got Zan some things for Zan, for her house😊🐶'

"Zan" she called. He ran into the kitchen. She filled up the bowls with water and food, put the bed in the living room and put the treats on the counter. She jumped back up and sat across from me.

"Since we 'broke up' what do we do now??" Bri asked quoting 'broke up'.

"Friends" I said.

"Ok friends" she smiled.

"With benefits" I said. She smacked my arm.

"You know you were thinking the same thing" I said.

"No I wasn't" she said and got down.

"Yes you were" I said following her into the living room, she grabbed her phone and called someone.

"Who are you calling??" I asked.

"Internet and Cable" she said.

"Oh" I said and played with Zan.

"Ok thank you bye" Bri said and walked into the kitchen.

"What did they say??" I asked being nosey.

"They will be here in about 45 minutes to an hour and if not I get free Internet for a month" she said.

"Cool" I said, she nodded and went into fridge.

After the guy came and hooked up the Internet Bri ran upstairs.

"I'm coming up!!" I yelled making my way upstairs.

"Ok" she said. I found her room and she was on her computer setting it up.
I walked over to her and sat down on her bed. She grabbed her phone and went on snapchat.

"What do you think your doing??" She asked.

"Sleeping leave me alone" I said and went to sleep. I herd it in replay and then it stopped.

"What time did you go to sleep last night??" She asked.

"8am and woke up at 12" I said drifting off to sleep.

"I'll let you sleep, but change first" she said throwing me basketball shorts. I put them on and went to sleep.

"If I'm not up by the time you go to sleep just go to sleep next to me" I said and went to sleep.

I know I didn't update in a couple days, sorry. I'll update later today, I promise💕