7.2

"I came up with a new song" Bri blurted out. I looked up and smiled.

"Can I hear it?" I asked. She nodded grabbed her guitar sat down on the couch.

"Its called say you won't let go" she started. I smiled.

She sung and when she was done she looked up at me and had tears in her eyes. I walked over to her and whipped her tears.

"Babygirl don't cry" I said and smiled.

Bri's pov

"Babygirl don't cry" I looked up at him and started crying even more. I put my head down and herd the door open then close. I looked up and Hayes was gone.

I sighed and went to my room with Zan and Mino. I layed down with Mino in my arms and Zan on the other side of me. I fell asleep around 7pm. I woke up to the dogs barking. I got up and let them outside. I grabbed my phone that was on the counter charging.

'@hayesgrier: mentioned you in a post'

I clicked on it and it was a video when I was sick and wouldn't kiss him.

'#tb to when Bri was sick and she wouldn't give me a kiss😔❤, Babygirl I miss you so fucking much like I can't do this anymore, I just love you so much, when I first saw you I instantly fell In and I still have that same feeling right now, when I saw you yesterday I couldn't take it so I went home and thought about what I needed to do, I need to get you back, I'll do anything it takes, you've game me 2 maybe 3 chances already and I fucking blew them both, I just need 1 more and I promise I'll make you feel like a fucking queen like you deserve. I just need you back. When you read this call me please😩😔, I love you so fucking much babygirl😧😍😚'  I liked the picture and started reading the comments and they all supported the relationship and wanted us back together.

I started crying and I sat down on the porch while watching the dogs play around, I decided to call Hayes. He answered on the 1st ring. I smiled when he started talking.

"Hi babygirl" he said.

"Hi" I said.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Good Zan and Mino are playing around outside, you?" I said.

"Good I guess, I'm just laying around wishing you were here" he sighed.

"Wanna come over?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be over in about 15 minutes, I love you, bye" he said and hung up. I sighed then went inside with the dogs.

Hey there Bobby, I need friends😧 people take 3 hours to reply but will be posting on snapchat or active and sharing stuff on fb. That's ok cause I got you guys and can read your comments and I'll get happy.

Ilygsm 💜 hope you enjoyed this chapter