3.0

We got home and everyone got into their room and me and Bri sat in the living room. She looked at me and when I looked up she looked away.

"You were staring" I smiled at her.

"No I wasn't" she said.

"Yes you were" I said moving closer to her.

"Was not" she said.

"Ok" I said.

"Woof woof" Zan barked running into the room.

"Hi Zan" Bri said.

"Woof" he barked and jumped on Bri.

"I gotta go home" Bri said getting up.

"I'll take you" I said.

"No its fine i can walk" she said and started walking towards the door.

Brianna's Pov

"Breaking news" Skate yelled running down the stairs. He turned on the TV and their was my father getting dragged into a police car.

"Bryan Figueroa has been arrested for kidnapping Brianna Figueroa, lately their has been some missing kids around the area but they have been returned, Brianna Figueroa was one of the kids that was kidnapped and never brought home to her real parents" I shut the TV off and sat on the couch. Hayes sat down and hugged me. Skate winked at me and left the room.

"Wanna stay here tell you get situated??" Hayes asked me.

"Sure" I said.

"I can take you apartment hunting tomorrow" he smiled trying to make me feel better.

"Sure, but I need to find a job that pays good money first" I said and grabbed my phone and went on google. Hayes took my phone and put it on the table.

"No you don't" he said.

"Then how am I gonna pay for my food and bed and shit like that" I said grabbing my phone.

"Work for me" he said.

"Hayes as much as I want to I can't" I said.

"And why not" he smirked.

"Fine Hayes I'll work with you" i said giving in.

"Yea" he started chanting running around.

"I need my phone back" I said. He handed me my phone and I went to look at apartments.

"Get one close to me" Hayes said.

"Not a chance" I said.

"I found one" I said.

"Let me see" Hayes said.

"Here, it has 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, a big back yard and a sound proof room" I read to him.

"We could see if the sound proof room works" Hayes said smirking.

"Yea, no" I said.

"Here I'll call for you" he said and called.

"You have a meeting with the lady at 3 this afternoon" he said. "Which is in 20 minutes" he said, I ran to Hayes car and we drove to the house.

I UPDATED FINALLY, I'LL UPDATE LATER OR TOMORROW😊