4.2

Hayes' pov

That girl Bri walked in on us her name was Kylee, I'm dating her I haven't said anything on social media about it yet. I met her while walking Zan about a week ago and she seems chill.

"Hayes baby?" She called coming into my room, Zan was with me he glared and started growling at her.

"Zan stop" I said.

"I wanted to know if we could go shopping again" she said doing puppy dog eyes.

"Sure" I said. We got ready I let Zan outside and we left.

Bri's pov

I talked with my mom, sister, and brother for 3 hours tell Cameron took me home.

"I'm in love with Jaxx and sorry about Jake" I said when we got to my house.

"Aw, but it's ok" he said.

"Bye Cam" I said and got out.

"Bye Sister love you" he said.

"Love you too" I closed his car door and ran inside.

I changed and grabbed my phone to sit on the front porch, I walked out their and saw Zan.

I went on snapchat and started recording.

"Aw what are you doing here?" I asked giggling.

"Did you run away?" I asked. He barked so I laughed even harder. I stopped it then posted it.

"Come on Zan let's take you home" I said and we started walking to Hayes' house. Once we got their I noticed his car wasn't their and the gate was opened.

"Did you really open the gate?" I laughed.

"Let's go inside" I said and put my key in the door and opened it. I went inside and it smelled like girl perfume.

"Oh dios mio" I plugged my nose "It smells like cotton candy"

I pulled out my phone and called Hayes, no answer. I decide to take Zan home with me.

"Come on your gonna come home with me" I said and left a note.

'I have your dog, don't worry. He broke out of the gate and came straight to my house. ~Bri♡'

I took a picture and posted it on snapchat, and download it to post on instagram later.

Hello loves, I wanna make a name for you guys, what about biscuits or something idk. Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS HOLY COW SHIT I LOVE YOU GUYS, have a great day/night 😂💕💜