2.0

"We're home" Hayes said picking me up from the car.

"OK" I mumbled into his chest.

"Where do you wanna be put?" He asked.

"My bed please" I said. He locked the door and we went to my room and went to sleep.

Hayes' pov

When i woke up Bri wasn't next to me, i went downstairs and she wasn't there, I searched the house and didn't find her. I took my phone out and called her.

"Hello?" She answered sounding sick.

"Where are you at??" I asked.

"Outside I went to the store to get medicine" she said. I hung up the phone and opened up the door she had a bag in her hand, her hair in a bun, joggers and my sweater, with her Jordan's on. I picked her up and locked the door. I brought her too her room and laid her down.

"Take off your clothes" I said.

"Tf I ain't no hoe" she said.

"Not like that just leave your shirt and underwear on, dumbass" I said.

"Fine" she said and took her clothes off. I gave her her medicine and laid down next to her, I grabbed my phone and went on Snapchat and started recording.

"Give me a kiss" I said. She looked at me.

"No" she said.

"Why??" I whined.

"I'm sick" she said.

"Please?" I whined even more. She kissed her hand and smacked my cheek with it. I ended the snap and I put 'My baby's sick but I want a kiss😭🙍😷' after that I posted it.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep" she said and rolled over.

"Ok" I kissed her and went to my room to play a game. I herd a ding noise, I checked my phone and say I got a text from Nash and Cameron.

Big bro😑 'Me and Cam are coming over'

Cam😂 'OPEN THE DOOR BOII' I walked downstairs and opened the door for them

"We're going to the club you coming??" Nash asked.

"Sure" I said, I put on jeans and a T-shirt.

8 hours later

Bri's POV

I woke up at 3 am and herd moans. I walked out of my room and herd the noise coming from Hayes' room, I opened the door and saw him and a stripper doing it, I shut the door and felt tears forming in my eyes, I went to my room and cried.

Boring I know, I'll update tomorrow when I get out of school💙😇